Bullied

Grayson's p.o.v
I woke up dreading the day ahead of me, it was the first day of school.
This year would be my last year of high school, as well as my last year of being bullied by Ethan.

The bullying started in the 6th grade, me and him used to be best friends. But it all changed the day I told him I was gay. I mean yeah he was fine with me being gay but he didn't like the way I acted or dressed. I would wear things like pink short shorts , croptops and flower crowns. I would act really feminine too, and since Ethan was a jock he stopped talking to me because he didn't want to ruin his image.
He would say hi to me in the halls and anytime he saw me, until his friends told him to stop because I was a " fag" and that I might turn him gay. Ever since then his friends persuaded him into bullying me. I had to go to the hospital twice for a sprained ankle and a fractured wrist all from him beating me up. But enough about my life I have to get ready to go to the hell hole we call school.

Ethan's p.o.v
I woke up and got ready for school. I wore my best outfit because i wanted Grayson to like it. I mean sure I bully him and stuff but I plan on stoping and telling him how I really feel. I've had a crush on Grayson since the 7th grade after  he came out. I was fine with it because I thought I was gay as well, but when he started dressing more feminine like, I had to stop hanging out with him because my friends didn't like it and thought he would turn me gay. But truth is I think I was already gay before he came out, I had a massive crush on him. And since this year is our last year of school together, I plan on telling him I like him today.

Grayson's p.o.v (again)
When I went to school I saw Ethan standing by my locker, I tried walking away because I knew he was gonna beat me up, but instead he told me to wait and that he has something important to tell me. So I stood their waiting, and that's when the most shocking thing happens he said he liked me a lot and kissed me in front of everyone at school. I stood there in shock because the boy that had been bullying me for years just said he liked me. I knew he was lying and didn't really like me so I just ran off into one of the bathroom stalls.

Ethan's p.o.v ( again sorry 😂)

After I kissed him he just ran off into the bathroom. I ran chasing after him finding the stall he was hiding in. He must of thought I was lying. I started yelling his name telling him to come out, and how I'd really liked him. I told him I didn't care about what everyone else thinks. And that he was the one for me.
He finally walked out the stall and hugged me.

Grayson's p.o.v ( sorry again)
I finally gave in, secretly I did kind of like him but I thought he would never like me. But now that I know he's sincere I actually want to date him. So I walked out the stall and hugged him. After the hug he started showering me with kisses and told me how much he was sorry for bullying me. He must have really meant it because he started crying. 
Then he asked me something I've been waiting for "will you be my boyfriend?" When he asked that I started jumping up and down screaming yes. After that we walked to class hand in hand.
I think Ethan might be the one.

Hey guys🤗 I really hope you enjoyed this somewhat😂 but I wrote this for one of my followers that asked. I hope she really enjoyed it because she asked for it, and aside from that there might be a few errors idk yet. But thanks for reading and I hope you have a great day 🤗🤗