ch.1

Written by SylvyTheSylveon321

"Chapter 1 Dance Off

Raven's P.O.V.

Okay first day of high school exciting and terrifying!!!!!!!! I walk through the doors and look for my friend Sabrina. I see her on her phone with her earbuds and an annoyed expression. Yep that's my besty. I sneak up on her but before I can jump she turns around and waves. Her expression softening "I'll never sneak up on her!!!!! Oh well moving on. A little info on Sabrina is that she has bright turquoise eyes;  mine are a lighter shade though. She can be very moody. And if you mess with her lets just say you should start begging for mercy because she isn't a easily forgiving person. She also has a crush on Sebastian. I have a crush on Joker and Dagger. Oh there is Marshall with Drocell there also our best friends!!!!!!

Sabrina's P.O.V.

I enter the school building and text my mom that I'm here and I'm safe. I'm a demon after all. I have to be careful of hunters and angels. Ugh my mom keeps on trying to confirm its me. I felt a person behind me and turn to see my besty Raven. Little bio about Rav is that she has a lot of energy but she is also a little depressed on the inside. I see her looking away. I turn to see what grabbed her attention. Its Drocell and Marshall. Marshall is a guy with a moody attitude, he was abused by his father while his mother commited suicide. Than my Aunt felt bad and adopted him along with his sister Kate who is 7 years old while were all 15.

Drocell is just a friend of ours who is obsessed with dolls. He wants to own a doll company when he is older.

Yeah were all wierd. Than again thats life