Better

I was in the middle of writing a song when I heard a knock at my door. I opened it to see my best friend and crush Catherine, crying.

"Cat, are you okay", I said. She let out a loud cry and fell into my arms. I caught her and sat her down. "H-h-he br-broke u-up with m-me", she stuttered through her tears. She cried and cried and I tried calming her down, but it wasn't working.

Catherine and I don't have the best relationship. Ever since she found out that I liked her, she's been dragging my name in the dirt, even though I put myself last and her first. And she started to like seeing me in my worst. I even put in so much work to fix this relationship too, but it didn't work.

"Cat, don't cry. You know he doesn't need you. We both know that if he ever got the chance, he'll leave you. And that chance finally came", I said. She continued crying. I didn't know how to stop her.

After a while she calmed down and we both sat in silence. "I'm sorry for bothering you. You were just the closest person who knew what was really happening between Gordon and I", she said.

Gordon was full of shit. He never treated Catherine right. He was only using her for sex, money, food, and a place to stay and was constantly cheating behind her back. I tried to tell Catherine about him but she thought that I was just jealous and was trying to break them up, even though I wasn't. 

I sat a thought for a second of what I can do for her to make her feel better. I had one thing in mind, but I didn't want to waste her time. I really didn't want to cross that line and remind her, but it was worth a shot.

"Cat, am I ever on your mind", I asked, looking at her. She looked at me, but quickly looked away and sighed. "Well now that I'm out of a relationship, I can finally tell you", she said. "Charlie, I loved you, dangerously. But I knew I couldn't have you. I don't deserve you. You deserve someone so much better than dumb old me", she said. I shook my head.

"Are you kidding? You're the most perfect girl anyone could ever ask for. Fuck Gordon. I know he did you wrong, but me, I can do you better. And I won't ever leave you. I'll please you everyday for the rest of your life. Take my word for it", I said.

Catherine looked at me, into my eyes, piercing my soul with her ocean blue eyes. And she did something I never thought would ever happen. She kissed me. And it wasn't just any ordinary kiss. It was a long, meaningful, passionate kiss.

She then removed her lips and smiled shyly. "I'm taking your word for it", she said. I smiled and embraced her in my arms.

After a while of being in each others arms, I looked down at her, from head to toe. "Your body is such a teaser", I chuckled. "Well, I can make it shake like a seizure", she said winking at me.

A/N Inspiration from Chantel Jeffries' song, Better, featuring Vory and BlocBoy JB.

Let me know if you guys are enjoying these song inspired imagines and want me to do more by leaving comments and votes on them cause I really enjoy writing them.

Also, who noticed that one reference in this imagine 😉