CHAPTER 29

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JAM POV.

I sang beses lang..

promise isang beses lang..

mariing pumikit ako saka i n-activate kong muli ang blog acct. ko at nagulat ako sa tumambad doon.

new blogger sent her a letter two months ago.

her body is now trembling for some reason.

she took a deep breath because Her heart beats so past.

"Who send this to me?"

to answer her question she began to read the message.

I thought I would never find someone who will love me the way I needed to be loved. Then you came into my life and showed me what true love really is. And I thank God because of that.

I stopped searching for anything else when I found you.. because you were all I ever needed . You changed my life without even trying. I feel like everything in my life has led me to you. My choices, My regrets. Everything. and when we're together my past seems worth it. because if I had done one thing differently, I might never have met you

I happy.. Genuinely happy but I always knew you weren't mine to keep. that's why i kissed you an extra thousand times. I always thinking of you that's why i stayed up all those nights instead of getting any rest of myself.

i tried to memorize every curve and mark on your face and body so that when you left I would not forget. i listened extra carefully when you spoke because i knew, i needed to replay your voice when i was alone

I knew one day I would wake up alone so I look in your warmth and hold your arms. But you never knew what it was about. I cherish you all I could but you still left me... and I keep asking myself why?

Its been 2 months since you left me... and Im still holding our promises to each other.. but i think you forgot that... and I'm starting to wish I never memorized you because now I can't forget or let go. I was never ready for you to leave... to leave me like that..

You promised me, that you would always love me forever. and then you broke that promised.

I Hope your here to mend my broken heart..

I have learned you like the lyrics of my favorite song and you've been stuck in my head ever since.

Please go home..

I need you... so bad.

Yours trully,

Swetty

agad nagsihulog ang mga luhang kanina pa nagbabantang mahulog.

hindi niya alam na gumawa pala ito ng blog. at hindi man nito sabihin kung sino ang tinutukoy nito alam niyang siya iyon.

Its been four months since she went to Uk. at sa loob ng mga panahon na iyon , i deactivate all my social media account.

i also changed my number..

pero hindi ko inaasahan ang ginawang blog ni Ezikel para sakanya.

i hurt him so much.. i want to sweep all the pain that i've caused to him but its been done. Hindi na niya maaaring ibalik ang kahapon.

ayaw niyang masaktan ang kapatid at ang batang ipinagdadala nito kaya niya iyon nagawa kaya sana mapatawad siya ni Ezikel. hindi man ngayon pero sana balang araw.

*Ring...*

.... CARMELA calling..

I sweep all the tears from my face before answering my phone.

"Uh.. Hello Carms. "

"You need to go here in manila..."

seryosong sabi nito..

nagtaka naman siya.

"What? Why?"

"Budz is in ER..."

biglang binundol ng kaba ang dibdib niya.

"W-what happened?!"

"She try to kill herself."

"Oh gosh!"