[Fourteen]

Chapter Fourteen

Tylaa

As of right now Ly and I are at the mall shopping. I never really have time to go shopping, but fortunately Mrs. Deloris offered to keep Diamond. Therefore, I'm out of the house and living a normal life.

We just stopped by the food court to buy slushies and now we're walking to the Gucci store. I'm buying things for this big surprise date that Jordan has planned for me. Delilah didn't act too excited when I asked her to come help me shop for my outfit, but I brushed that off. Maybe she's on her monthly or something.

I looked at a nice white Gucci purse. "What do you think about this one?" I asked Ly. She looked at it and scrunched her face up. That's unusal. "I think you should go with some Michael Kors," she said. I rolled my eyes and sighed. She keeps bringing up MK. I think not! It's so cheap for a girl of my standard and a lot of times those things are fake. "Nah," I said walking away from her.

I threw my slushie bottle into the trash and then looked at more Gucci pocket books. I decided on the white one and I tapped Ly. "I'm getting this one," I said. She nodded an 'okay' and I went to pay.

After paying, I saw Delilah on the phone. She had a scary look on her face. When she saw me, she ended the call quickly. I was confused, but I pushed that to the back of my head. I'm getting ready for a special night and I don't want Ly's unusual grouchiness to rub off on me.

The past two days she has been acting weird, but I'll ask about it later. I smiled at her. "Who was that?" I asked. "Lenny girl," she said waving it off. I nodded and we walked out of the store. The next store we went into happened to be my favorite.

The mall has always been a special place for me, because I love shopping. I believe that I've been to every store in this mall and I especially tend to check the new ones out. Walking into my favorite always makes me feel some type of way. I smiled big as we entered SPLASH. I chose this store as my favorite, because it's so unique. Most stores in malls try to be unique and sexy, but they have nothing on SPLASH.

SPLASH is a store where you can find about any and everything and most of the time, one of each. Most females hate to see other women step into this store, because a lot of them can't afford it. Well, I don't care who doesn't want me to step in, I'm about to find the perfect dress for tonight.

"Is that Tylaa?" I heard the country behind worker that works here say. Her name is Faith, but we call her Fay-Fay. "Hey Fay-Fay!" I screamed quietly. I ran and hugged her. I loved this little country bumpkin. It's been a minute since I've been here, so I knew that she would be hooking me up with some of their "new, new".

I heard Ly clear her throat. "Oh! I almost forgot! Fay-Fay this is my best friend Delilah. Ly, this is Fay-Fay," I said. Normally, Delilah is always interested in meeting people, but she gave her a fake smile. This girl has to be on her period or something, because she is not friendly at all today.

They shook hands and Ly walked off. "Okayyyy," Fay said awkwardly, " What you here for girl? You haven't been round here in forever child." I giggled at her. "Jordan is taking me out tonight." She smiled devilishly. "Oooo girl! Where y'all going?" She asked grabbing my hand. "I don't even know. It's a surprise, but let me tell you girl, I have to look like Tylaa Combs," I said smiling.

We headed into the back and walked into a room full of brand spanking new gowns. My jaw dropped to floor in awe. "I heard that," Faith said closing my mouth. We both chuckled and then started looking through the gowns.