Chapter 10

Jimin's POV

While I was making my way to lessons, I saw a boy leave his dorm.

Maybe I can ask him.

"Uh.. um excuse me..?"

He turned around and faced me, he smiled. He looked kind enough...

"Yeah?"

"Which way is it to music...?" I asked awkwardly, looking down.

"Oh you have music too? Wow! So do I! You can just follow me, I'm guessing you're new.."

"Yeah... I came here yesterday..." he smiled, nodding.

"Ah.. who's your roommate..?"

"Hoseok..."

"Oh! How cool!" I looked at him, he looked like he was faking a smile, but isn't everyone?

I nodded, even though it was not cool in the slightest, it was the opposite.

"So, what's your name? I'm Jaesun. My friends call me Sun for short."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jimin.."

"Haha! Nice! So what do you like about music?"

"Singing.... I guess..."

"That's great! I love playing the piano!"

I nodded, but we both got interrupted by one of Hoseok's friends, soon turning into 4 of them. One of them grabbed at my wrist harshly spinning me around to face them while Jaesun walked to the bottom of the stairs.

"Listen you! You better not tell anybody about me and my boyfriend dating! Don't tell anyone about any of us dating. Alright?!" Jungkook hissed at me, I stared at him, scared for my life.

"..."

"WELL?! Are you going to keep it quiet or not!?"

"I will.. I promise...." I nodded repeatedly, frowning.

"Good. Now if anybody finds out, I will know who to blame."

I nodded once again, walking off towards Sun.

"What was that about?" I struggled to comprehend what just happened, Hoseok has gay friends? I mean I thought maybe they were.. but now I know. He seems like the type who would hate someone for it. I sighed, and looked up at my friend, smiling lightly.

"Homework help, nothing much..." I lied, I don't know Sun very well, he may tell people, I'll then get in trouble for it.

"Already?" I could see he didn't believe me, but I had to lie.

"Yep." I smiled, linking arms with my new friend.

He nodded, we both then walked to music, only to see those 6 walk in aswell.

Oh great... as if my day couldn't get any worse...

"Omo! Jimin! Is that you?"

I turned to my right to see Eunjae, I nodded.

"Hey Eunjae..."

"Soooo how was your first day!" She sat opposite me, her elbows on the table while her hands cupped her face, she grinned widely.

"..it was great, my roommate is so kind.. I'm really happy." I replied, trying to sound somewhat persuading.

"Really? That's great! Who is your roommate?"

"..."

"His roommate is Hoseok." Eunjae looked at Jaesun she looked kind of confused and angry at the same time but then smiled.

"Really? Wow.. also! I didn't know you liked music..."

"...yeah... I like singing..." I admitted before catching a glimpse of someone staring at me through the corner of my eye.

"I'm sure you'll do great, I'm good at violin.."

"Nice.." I felt really down for some reason, I just don't know why. It was probably Hoseok's friends, they really annoyed me.

I smiled, even though it was the most fake smile ever. I sighed after, when the teacher started talking, relieved I could look as fed up and bored as I wanted to.

Sorry for not uploading in over a week, again, I can't promise I will consistently be uploading after this date, I am very busy at this moment, sorry, I hope you enjoy this chapter ❤️