Chapter 15

Hoseok's POV

Today has been confusing and annoying. Who does Jimin think he is? I told him he can't have any friends, if he listened maybe I wouldn't have to be harsh on him. He can't be friends with Eunjae. He just can't.

I went to unlock the door to my dorm but it was already open. He can't be back already can he? I checked the time and it was already 9:00pm. How is it this late? School finished hours ago? I wasn't out that long with my friends... I can't have been...

I calmly walked in, seeing Jimin lying on his bed reading a book. I don't know what makes him so irritating, but he just is.

"Hey Jimin where are-" out of nowhere a guy walked out of the bathroom, who is he? Why is he in here?!

"Who are you? Why are you in here? Get out!"

"Hoseok? I'm here to see Jimin, there are no rules saying I can't be in here." Is this really Jimin's friend.. could it be that weird guy called Jaesun..? I think it is..

"Why is he in here?" I stared at Jimin who looked terrified, he probably didn't expect I'd come back now, but I have.

"..well.. you always have your friends around.. so I just.. thought.. umm I would invite my friend around.." he stood up looking even more sad then he was less than a minute ago, can he not stand up properly or something, why does he keep wobbling about all over the place?

"Well could you please leave, I need to sleep I don't want more noise distracting me from it." I stared at the guy who nodded, he picked up his jacket, slipped on his shoes and then left after waving to Jimin. I slowly walked over to the door locking it.

"Hoseok... I didn't know you wanted to sleep... if you'd had said earlier then-"

"I don't want to, I just don't want anyone around." I turned to face him, he looked annoyed but he nodded anyway, his face was red and flustered, who was that guy... he has made Jimin like this?

"are you too sad to yell at me tonight? You really are pathetic aren't you.." I sighed dramatically, he then walked over to me, wobbling from side to side before grabbing onto my wrist, he stared up at me frowning. He smelt strange, oddly strange, the scents familiar but..

"Why do you hate me so much Hoseok.." he sniffled, effortlessly punching my stomach. "I don't want to hate you, but you hate me, I can't ignore you because you are my roommate, what am I supposed to do?" I knew full well that my eyes were as wide as they could possibly get, what is he saying? What is he doing?

"I.. what?" He tugged onto both my wrists sniffling even more.

"You.. are very attractive.. you know Hoseok? Did you know that... ahh.. why are you so rude to me though..." he put both his hands on his heart, sighing loudly, and dramatically. "It hurts right here Hoseok... because of you.." he pointed one finger into my chest, is he drunk?!

"What the hell?!" I scanned the room for a sign of alcohol, and saw empty soju bottles on the floor. How did he get those in here?!

"Have you been drinking?! How did you get alcohol onto school grounds?!" He frowned even more now, putting his hands up to his head, hiccuping.

"..stop shouting.. you're giving me a headache!"

"Are you drunk? Jimin? Why were you drinking?" He grabbed my arm tightly hugging onto it. I pushed at his hand to try and get it off but it was no use.

"Let's talk tommorow Hoseok I'm tired.."

"No, you're not going to sleep like this! I don't want you stinking out my room!"