Movie night.

Percy's Pov

"Fuck Nico, they will hear us!" I whisper slash yell at Nico who was sitting next to me in the back of the theater room, way in the back, so no one can see us making out.

"Let them hear you moan my name baby." Nico whispers in my ear while he nibbles on it. He then moves down to my neck sucking on my sweet spot making me moan a little louder.

"Besides, you get all horny thinking about them catching us, just them seeing me fuck you till you orgasm infringe of them." Nico says into my neck even his words make me moan.

"You like it when I talk dirt to you don't you? You want to feel my dick inside your tight little ass. I became more dominant and you like it when I fuck you so hard your screaming my name." He starts movies his hands from my chest to my dick and grabs it making me whimper. I buckle my hips to his hand trying to get more friction, wanting more, put Nico pulls his hands away.

"Beg for it Percy, beg how much you want me to fuck you."

"Please Nic! Fuck me! I want to feel you hard dick inside me." I whisper into his ear moaning into it begging for him to take me.

"I'm going to showdown travel us to our room." Nico says and then I feel the darkness overcome me and then I went away. I then feel our bed behind me while we kiss.

10 mins later.

Nico's Pov

"Oh yes! Nico fuck me harder! Yes, yea, yes!" I hear Percy say from under me while I fuck into his ass, and harder then we ever have.

"OH YES!!" Percy yells at the top of his lungs, I feel him milking my dick making me moan.

"Your so tight." I moan out thrusting in harder.

"I'm gonna cum!" Percy yells, quieter.

"Cum for me baby." I say and that takes it for him and spills his cum on his chest and mine. I thrust trough his orgasm.

I thrust in a few more times and I am spilling my seed I side him.

"Ahhh! Fuck Peeerrrcccyyy!" I moan out his name still riding my orgasm.

When I pull out of him he moans, and just to tease him I thrust in and out then lay next to him on our bed, I pull the covers up and Percy faces me and I wrap my arms arround his waist.

"I love you Nico." Percy says and it makes me smile.

"I love you to, more than you know." I st and kiss his forehead, leading sleep over take us.

_______________________

sorry its short again, but yeah, was in the mood for some kink ;)

Comment

Vote