Truth or Dare 2

Read the A/N at the end!!!

Percy's POV

We were all sitting in the living room with all the team on the floor sitting in a circle playing truth or dare.

"So Percy truth or dare?" Luke asks.

"Dare."

"I dare you to go to Lord Chaos and tell him you like the smell of his fart." Luke says smirking. I cringe my nose but get off of Nico's lap and walk to Chaos room with the team right behind me.

I enter his room and see him playing with Jasmine, I haven't played with jasmine sence I came back from the mission, I have to make room for her, I'm acting like a horrible parent.

Lord Chaos looks op from Jasmine and looks at me, the team hiding behind the door.

"Do you need anything Percy?" He asks.

"No, I just wanted to tell you I like the smeel of you fart." I say with a straight face, he starts laughing even the team behind the door starts laughing and Nico emerges from behind the door. He walks over to me and hugs me from behind. He lens down and kisses my red cheeks.

"Oh shut up, lets go back to playing." I say and detach myself from Nico's hold and walk over to the living room and sit back on the floor. Everyone comes back with smiles on there faces trying not to laugh. They all sat down and we begin the game again.

"Okay, Luke, truth or dare?" I ask him with a smirk.

"Dare." He equally says with a smirk, I don't let the smirk fall from my face.

"I dare you to tell me what you and Nico where talking about the other day when he asksed to talk in private with you." It was bothering me that they dident want to tell me, I had to know of he was doing something room, because if I dont know, my mind wonders off and thinks of bad situastions.

"Well I cant tell you, I promised on the river of Styx I will not tell you, till Nico gives me permission." He says. I let out a sigh.

"Fine, but your dare will be embarrassings, I dare you to run around Camp Half-Blood naked." I say and his smirk falls from his face to a horrified expression. He turn to Nico begging for help and all that Nico does is shrug at him. Luke lets out a sigh.

"Fine." He says he gets up and teleports out. I do the same with Nico, and Zoe right behind me. When I teleport there I see Luke taking of his boxers and Nico's hand goes to my eyes immediately. I blush and pull his hands down to see him run in a blur to the cabins. I hear some whistles go around, and I hear a little growl come from Zoe, I turn to her and see her tence up. I feel a pang of guilt hit me. I let out a sigh again and mind link Luke,

You can stop now, your girlfriend dosent like it.

I then mind link everyone else,

I don't want to play anymore, i'll be in my room if you need me.

I say and immediately teleport to Lord Chaos room, I see Jasmine asleep on his bed and see him watching Tv. I smile at the scene. I walk over to Jasmine and pick her up quietly and genteelly, so I wont wake her up. I give a fake smile to Chaos and teleport to my room. I make sure to lock the door and put Jasmine on her crib. She stirs a little but I hush her to sleep. I let my mind do the wondering I dident want to think about.

Nico could be cheating on me and was asking Luke on how to break up with me.

He could hate me and our baby and wanting to leave us.

He could of gotten a girl pregnant!

He could be think of leaving me and Jasmine for them.

Or worse he could be dying!

After my mind does all the thinking I feel my eyes get misty and I fry hard to fight back the tears or seeing him with another person. I let the tears fall and I start to sob, that I dident hear the footsteps aproching me on the floor next to the bed. I then feel two hands wrap arround me and pull me to there chest and shushes me and rocks me back and forth.

"Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?" The angelic voice says into my ear. I shudder at the closeness, and wipe away the tears from my eyes. I look up to see Nico with misty eyes himself, I cup his face in my hands, and lean in to kiss him passionatly showing him how much I love him and care for him.

He starts to kiss me back with the same passion and love that it makes my heart warm. I let out a sigh into the kiss and pull away.

"What was that for? Not that I'm complaining." Nico says leaning in his forehead to mine, so they are touching.

"I just wanted to show you how much I love you." I say and smile at him and look into his eyes.

"Well, I hope you know I love you so much, nothing can come between us." He says and leans in for another kiss.

I then hear Luke's voice in my head.

Commander, code blue! A camper at camp Half-Blood os asking for Nico D'Angelo, and burning down the cabins! The campers cant stop him!

I pull away from the kiss and my eyes go wide and Nico looks concern.

"Trouble at Camp Half-Blood. Someone is asking for you." I say.

Lord Chaos, trouble at camp, take care of Jasmine.

I mind-link chaos and grab Nico's hand and teleport us to Camp Half-Blood and what I see is a terrifying sight, I see half the cabins on fire and the campers ready to battle. I look at the person the are surrounding and looked shocked.

"Alex?"

"Alex!"

I ask in confusion, and Nico says angerly. I looked shocked Nico knows him.

What I hear next, is what my mind was trying to avoid, but know, I now what Nico was hiding.

"Well if it isent my ex- boyfriend and his new boyfriend, the new commander to Chaos army." Alex says and the next thing I know, he is charging towards me.

___________________

So guys I'm back from California! So I ow you a lot of chapters, so ill try to update again today, don't hate for the cliffhanger, I know I hate them to, but lucky for you, you don't wait long.

So I want you guys to answer these questions.

Do you know what Nico is hiding from Percy?

What do you think about Alex?

Who do you think he really is?

And, what do you want to see in the next few chapters?

I want at least one answer to all these questions.

@No1GreenDayFan I hope this wasent what you where expecting, o wanted to surprise you.

Comment

Vote