Chapter 15 - Wedding?!

Maliyah pov
Classes  had just ended and we were all in our common room. It was Christmas break. Students two weeks ago. The only people staying were Draco, Draci, Drake, Matio, Natalie, and Me. It was actually kind of weird that we were the only ones staying.

A lot of people were not happy with who they were paired with in the marriage law. Other's were thrilled. Fortunately, nobody lost their magic.

I was really happy that Draco was happy that I was pregnant and we were having a child together. He told me that when two purebloods have a child they are only pregnant for 2 months. I was already starting to show. I had a small bump.

We had talked and we wanted to get married as soon as possible. We are getting married on Christmas Eve, at sunset. Our honeymoon will go on and end when Christmas break is over. Around January 4th.

It is currently December 23th I am going dress shopping with my bridesmaids Natalie, Bellatrix, Draci, and Pansy. We have all become friends with her.

My maid of honor was also coming. Jaliyah was going to be my maid of honor. We were so alike. When we were little we would put on white dresses, and pretend to marry an imaginary person. I would always pretend the person was Draco. But nobody needs to know that. Jaliyah and I have been planning our weddings for years. She was perfect for the job. I haven't told the girls who my maid of honor was. And I haven't told Bella she was a bridesmaid. They will be so happy.

Naricissa, and mum were coming too. We were having the wedding at Malfoy Manor in their elegant garden.

Draci, Natalie, Pansy, Jaliyah, and I met mum, Narcissa, and Bellatrix at this really expensive dress shop. Dad said I could use as much as his money as I wanted, Lucious said the same. That I could use as much of Daddy's money as I wanted to, not his.

"I can't believe my little girl is getting married!" Narcissa and Bellatrix said excitedly

"Mum, Draci and I aren't getting married..." Jaliyah said slowly

"We know. We were talking about Maliyah. Our little girl is getting married!" Bellatrix waved off her daughter

I giggled a little at Bella's behavior.

"I'm getting married!" I squealed

We all laughed and walked into the store.

"Okay Maliyah, go and choose dresses for the bridesmaids and your maid of honor." Mum told me

I nodded and set off over to the green dresses. Draco and I decided that the theme of the wedding would be green and silver. After a while I found the perfect bridesmaids dresses. I kept looking for a dress for Jaliyah. Eventually I found the perfect dress. I walked back to the girls and they looked at me happily, knowing I was about to say who my maid of honor was.

"My maid of honor is.... Jaliyah!" I said and she squealed and hugged me. I handed her the dress and she went to go try it on.

"My bridesmaids are Draci Malfoy, Natalie Riddle, Pansy Parkinson and Bellatrix Snape!" I exclaimed smiling

"I get to be a bridesmaid!" Bellatrix squealed

"You were always there for me. And you knew it was me. I had to. You're like one of my best friends" I smiled at her as she teared up and hugged me

I handed the girls their dresses and they went to try them on. Jaliyah cane out, she looked beautiful in the dress. I was excited for my wedding.

After the other girls came out - they looked amazing - we moved upstairs to pick my dress.

I tried on so many dressed, and I was so tired. Eventually, the shop owner came over to help. I wasn't picky on dresses, it's just none of them felt right.