Chapter 13

Juvia pov
  "Huh where am I?" Juvia questioned as she finally woke up and saw something surprising, it was gray, his head was rested on her lap sleeping.
"G-gray!" She yelled and he quickly got up and hugged Juvia "you're awake I was worried sick about you." He responded as Juvia just laughed.
He broke the hug as they heard the door opening revealing rogue.
"Ugh what do you want?"
"I came here to check on Juvia, how are you?" Gray just rolled his eyes.
"I'm doing good now thanks." Smiled Juvia
"Ok you can leave now." Gray pushed rogue out of the door, "Gray you didn't have to be so mean!" Juvia scolded him, as Gray just shrugged.

~the next day~

"WELCOME BACK EVERYONE SADLY THIS IS OUR LAST DAY OF THE GAMES, AND SO FAR FAIRYTAIL IS TAKING THE LEAD!! KABO KABO"
Everyone cheered

"So we will have every team come out and fight the others, the last team standing wins!"

"Ok everyone we got this! IM ALL FIRED UP!" Natsu yelled and the rest nodded.

"Juvia are you sure you can do this?" Gray asked concerned, " Yes I'm fine!" She cheered

"Let's split up." Erza suggested and everyone agreed and went on their own.

Juvia first ran into Goldmine from Quatros Cerberus and easily defeated him with one water slicer

"I got you now gray!" Midnight yelled and attacked gray, but gray dodged the attack.
"ICE MAKE HAMMER!" Gray yelled as midnight got hit, but wasn't enough to beat him.
As Gray and midnight were fighting Cobra came into the fight and helped Midnight.

"Crap Gray is being double teamed on, I should go find him." Juvia said to herself, trying to find where Gray is. Ah there he is, It seems they were about to finish him off them I jumped in. "WATER JIGSAW!" She yells startling Midnight and Cobra.

Gray smiles, "thanks Juvia." She smiles back which caused gray to blush.

"I'm bored now let's just finish them off!" Yawned Gray as they both nodded and did their unison raid, eliminating both of them.

"Ok let's go!" They ran off to find other people, and they ran into rogue.. "uhh I don't want to fight rogue, he saved me after all... so I'm going to leave this to you bye Gray!"

"Juvia Wait!" Gray and rogue both yelled and glared at each other.

"I'M DONE WITH YOU, ICE MAKE CANNON"
"IM DONE WITH YOU, SHADOW DRAGON ROAR!"
They both yelled at the same exact time, also were affected by the attack, but they didn't give up.

~back with Juvia~
Damn I feel bad for leaving gray, but I'm sure he could handle him. Now Juvia ran into Jura.
"Run along little one, It'll help you." He bluntly said. That made Juvia blood boil.
"Like hell I would... Water Dragon Cannon!"
Jura just stood there right as the attack was going to hit him it stopped and disappears. Then the ground starts shaking
"What the fuck?" Juvia questioned, but all of a sudden smirked.

"Ha like I'm falling for that, WATER DRAGON IRON FIST!" (Idk😂), and just like that Jura was down. About the same time Juvia defeated Jura, Gray defeated Rouge...

An/: hope you guys enjoyed please leave a like bye! New chapter later today! 😊