Epilogue

"Ugh storm hurry and eat so we can go!" The now 11 year old twins argued as they were getting ready to go to school.
"It's okay Sylvia you still have 10 minutes till we leave" Juvia smiled as she gave Them their lunch she packed for them.
"I know but it's the first day, we should leave early!" She snapped back..
"Hey don't talk to mama like that." Storm defended back and hugged Juvia...
"Awe Thank you stormy, but your sisters right.. we should leave early."
"Gray hunny lets go take the kids." Gray nodded and they all left and went inside the car... or well Gray went to to work as Juvia was the one who dropped them off.

"Bye kids be safe and have fun." Juvia waves at them and sees her kids already making friends.
"They grow up to fast.. speaking of kids I should go to cvs and get a test..." she said to herself. Lately Juvia has been feeling a bit sick.. and there was no doubt she had to be pregnant,  She's already 1 week late for her period."

~later~

"Oh my gosh.. I'm pregnant!" Juvia cheered she took the test after picking up Sylvia and Storm from school because she as well has work , But gets off earlier than Gray.

"He's going to be home any minute.. SYVLIA, STORM.. can you guys please come downstairs." Juvia said as she was going to them all 3 of them once Gray came home.

"Ya what is it mama?"
"Kids just sit on the couch, I have a surprise for dad and you guys!"
"IS IT CANDY?" They both asked.
"I'm home!" They turned to Gray who walked towards Juvia and kissed her.
"Sit on the couch Now!" Demanded Juvia

Gray was now sitting on the couch along side with Sylvia and Storm.
"Everyone close you eyes" they did what was told as Juvia put the test on the coffee table in front of them.
"OPEN!" At first all 3 of them were confused, then they looked at the table and their eyes widened.
"Mamas having another!" She smiled with tears coming out her eyes of joy.
"Juvia!" Gray walked to Juvia and picked her up, "I hope it's a girl!"
"No way it's going to be a boy!"
And then Sylvia And Storm go into an argument of the gender as Gray and Juvia just laughed.....
~ the end ~

An/: yup that was trash 😂😂😭  thanks for keeping up with all of these 20 trashy chapters
Hope you enjoyed BYE!
I prob won't write anymore maybe if I get bored IDEK!
- author~Chan

(PS; sorry these chapters were pretty short I didn't realize till after making them, but ya know me and Mai lazy ass didn't want to write more... ok I'll leave you to peace bye bitchessss...!!!.!.!.