Chapter 14

The games were coming to an end and these are the people remaining..

Fairytail: Everyone(Gruvia, Nalu, Erza)

Sabertooth: Sting, Minerva

Oración seis:Brain

Lamia Scale: None

Mermaid heal: Kagura

Blue Pegasus:none

Quatros Cerberus: Lmao NONE...

Juvia pov
" God damn I'm tired, and I know for a fact Brain won't be easy to beat.." she sighed as Juvia was sitting wanting a 5 minute rest.

"AWE SHII LOOKS LIKE ERZA AND KAGURA HAVE RAN INTO EACH OTHER!" Juvia looked up on the screen.. " oh this is going to be interesting." She got up looking for others.

Lucy pov

So currently Me and Natsu are fighting Minerva and Sting.

"FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!"

"OPEN GATE OF THE LEO LOKE!"

"Man the only people that can beat Minerva is Juvia and Erza.. I'm too weak." Lucy looked down, Natsu walked to Lucy and held her hand...

"No you're not, you are strong just as everyone else, are you with me OR NOT?!" Natsu yelled, and Lucy smiled "yeah."

Natsu smiled and went back to Sting. As Lucy just stood there concentrating, and soon enough all of her spirits came out attacking Minerva. Soon enough she was knocked down.
"MINERVA!" Sting yelled as he got distracted,
"FIRE DRAGON ROARR!"

"SABERTOOTH HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!"

Lucy ran up to natsu hugged him, and quickly pecked his cheeks.. as they both just spots there flustered.

Erza pov
"I gotta say you're quite a match." Erza said impressed with Kagura, "But.. your time is up"
Erza requiped to her heavens wheel armor and just like that did her move
( honestly I forgot her move, it's been a while since I watched Fairytail.. cuz someone does wanna release the next season... *AHEM*HIRO MASHIMA..)

And just like that Kagura was down.

"HOLY SMOKES, IT IS JUST DOWN TO FAIRYTAIL VS BRAIN FROM ORACIÓN SEIS!" The announcer yelled as he crowd once again got wild.

Brain smirked, as he led a flare to the sky signaling everyone where to go. He didn't use any magic while fairytail didn't have much left.

An/: hope you guys enjoyed... yes the fanfic is coming to an end... sorry but ion think y'all care since it's trash anyways
Lmao please leave a like bye!

2 new chapters tomorrow... if anything chapter 20 will be that last ... andd I could possibly do specials that is is you guys want it 😂