thirty

after the two kids had been dropped off at marks house, johnny had decided to persuade ten into letting him stay at his apartment.

"please, jaehyun will beat my ass if i go back to the apartment." he said, resisting a giggle.

"oh yeah," ten responded, amused. "and why's that?"

"because he had a journal," he mocked, bending his slender fingers to make quite symbols. "well, technically it's a diary. he may have left it in my room and doyoung got it. when i say jaehyun, one, isn't good at writing poetry, and two, is awful at expressing emotion, believe me."

ten cackled and covered his mouth, embarrassed at the horrendous sound that escaped his lips. "fine, but i don't have um, i don't have a couch."

"where do you leisurely relax? please tell me you have a chair," johnny said shocked by the information.

"okay, yes i have a chair," ten said, his hands tightening on the steering wheel, the sharp turn he was taking making him automatically put his arm out in front of johnny.

"but that's not why i told you. the chair isn't comfortable to sleep on. i suppose i could just make a palette and you get the bed." ten said, the last part mostly directed to himself.

"there's no way im letting you sleep on the floor. either you sleep on that bed or im sleeping in the tub."