chapter two

trixie's pov

  i stepped closer to katya and shook her hand. she was wide eyed and very fragile looking. "are you okay?" i asked, still looking her up and down. "i could ask you the same," she replied and laughed slightly. i now had dried up tears under my eyes and i stepped to the sink to rinse my face. i got my sleeves slightly wet and wrapped some paper towel around it to dry. 

 "why not lift up your sleeves?" katya was still there, watching me. "i, uh," i looked down at my wrists, "must've forgot!" i offered a smile to the girl as she stepped a little closer. "it's okay, we all have our demons," katya pushed aside her hair and wrapped her arm around me. i turned to look her in the eyes. she was gorgeous and very comforting, even though she looked like she was currently mid-battle with her demons. "yeah. i guess you're right," taking in katya's embrace i felt almost woozy and leaned against the wall. 

  together we were both now sitting on the bathroom floor, in the middle of the school day. "you can talk to me, i'm almost positive i could relate in some way. we both caught each other crying in the bathroom." katya looked at me with gentile eyes and i decided i could put my life in her hands. "i hurt myself sometimes," i tugged at my sleeves while looking at my palms, "i feel so incredibly numb i just want to get a feeling out so i'm not a robot." i slowly lifted my sleeves to reveal cuts and gashes down my forearm, some of my wrist wrapped in bandages. 

  katya grabbed my elbow and fingers with each of her hands with care. she began to nod slowly and looked up, "i'm here to keep you safe now." she smiled and pulled me into a hug. "but now you have to tell me about you," i replied in a whisper tone. katya took a heavy breath in and gave a shaky smile. "well. i struggle with drug usuage and i absolutely hate that i do, i had just come down from a high and i get really frustrated with myself after i do that kind of thing." she spoke smoothly and calmly, i could never be that relaxed about something like that.

  "lucky for you, i'm here to keep you safe as well," i smiled and rested my head on her shoulder. "us weirdos, we've gotta look out for each other," katya's heartbeat calmed down as she wiped her palms on her jeans. i took her hand in mine and gripped it, "always and forever," i winked. katya slid her phone out of her pocket and handed it to me. "would you mind giving me your number." i took the phone and typed in my number, "you'd better actually text me," i joked as i gave it back.

  "let's get back to class," katya stood and proceeded to pull me up off the ground. i stood in the mirror, patting down my pink curls and wipping some stray eyeliner from my face. it was the last hour of the day and i took my seat in the back. i doodled the rest of the day, dreaming of katya and how beautiful she was. 

  i made my way home and ran upstairs just to plop in my bed. a buzz came from my skirt pocket and i whipped it out to check.

 k: hey beauty. it's katya 🖤

i smiled to myself as i typed out a response.

t: glad u actually txted 💕 i'm so happy we met 

i could feel myself getting excited. this is the happiest i've been in so long.

a/n 

sUp y'all. i will update my other fic later,, i just wanna get this one kinda caught up bc it only had one chapter :)) thank u for reading!! love y'all as always 

~beaux