Her Fear

Ambrosia's mother up there

No one's POV

Kagome awe at the castle. It was so beautiful to her. Sango looked around as well but glare at Miroku. He was busy flirting with the maids. Inuyasha looked around then looks at Ambrosia who was now walking next to her father. He could sense fear from her. He truly worry for her. Shippo jumped on Ambrosia's head "you grew up here!?" He asked shocked. "Yes I did Shippo" she holds him. Rai chuckles "she did indeed " He walks inside. Shippo followed him along with everyone besides the brothers. They watched as Ambrosia stayed behind looking at the castle door. "You okay?" Inuyasha asked walking to her. She nodded slowly. Sesshomaru only walked away. She looked down seeing him leave 'he doesn't love me...' She thought. Inuyasha grabbed her hand "Hey...your safe...I'm here...Kagome is here...so is Sango, Miroku, Shippo and Kilala" he smiles. She nodded slowly. Rai was watching them 'He reminds me of my old pal...Taisho why did we end up on bad terms...' He thought.Inuyasha kept holding her hand and walked inside. Ambrosia followed but froze seeing her mother. Sakura walked inside "Rai who are these people" Inuyasha held her hand tightly "it's okay" he whispers. Sesshomaru watches them, his eyes on their hands holding.

Sakura looks at Inuyasha then her eyes widen seeing Ambrosia "you...found her..." She walked down the stairs and to her. Ambrosia only got closer to Inuyasha, staying quiet. "My dear daughter...how I miss you" she hugs her. Ambrosia's eyes widen

*flashback*

A 6 year Ambrosia was coloring on her bedroom floor. She hums a tune. Aoyama was brushing her hair "Ambrosia I'll be back, I'm going to get a ribbion for your hair" She stood up and walked out. Ambrosia continued coloring. She heard the door open thinking it was her 'mother'. She kept coloring but then cries feeling someone pull her hair. Sakura looked at her. She had scissors in her hand and cut a strand of her hair "M-Mommy why! " she cries. The door sung open and Aoyama ran in "Sakura!" She quickly picked up Ambrosia and comfort her. Sakura was being pulled away by a few guards into her room. Aoyama only comfort the crying Ambrosia.

*Flashback over*

Ambrosia push her back slowly "n-no stay back!" She cried, fear all over her. She was freaking out "s-stay away" Sakura only watched her daughter cry from fear. Inuyasha quickly hugged her "hey it's alright" Kagome and Sango went to her side. Rai watched his daughter sadly 'seems the event's had cause her some type of trauma' he thought. He walked over to Sakura "let her be..." He lightly nudges her. Sakura only watches her only daughter cry into Inuyasha's chest. She left her room. "Taisho's second son follow me. You're taking my daughter to her room" Rai walks upstairs. Inuyasha carried Ambrosia following him. Rai opened the door Inuyasha walked in and laid her on her bed. "You may leave" Rai mutters. "My name is Inuyasha" he looks at him and leaves. Rai watched his daughter sleep. She cried herself to sleep. He sighs and leaves the room.

*flashback*

Ambrosia was 12. She was in the garden playing with the flowers. She looked at each flower but stopped feeling someone behind her. She turned around to see Sakura with her Katana. She raised it up at the child. Ambrosia only looked. Her eyes widen "M-Mother" her red eyes tear up. Sakura was about to slice her but her red eyes looked into hers. 'My eyes' she thought. She brought down the Katana. She looks at the ground. "M-my eyes" she whispers. She looks at the girl only for her white hair to flow from the wind. Sakura glares and grabbed the child by the arm. She drags her to Sakura's room. She grabbed her fan "wrist out" she growls. Ambrosia obeys. She slaps her fan onto her small and pale wrist. Ambrosia held in her tears.

*Flashback over*

Ambrosia sat up quickly screaming. From that nightmare. The door was slam open to meet with the women of her nightmares. Sakura runs to her "My angel are you alright!" She holds her shoulders. Sakura watched her daughter cry. Her red eyes being cover by her white hair. Sakura looked at the hair and glare. "You came back!" She yells and dug her nails around her shoulders and shook her violently. "Stop!" Ambrosia screams. Sakura only grabbed parts of her hair and pulled on them. Still shaking her violently. Ambrosia tried to pray her hands off her hair. "YOU SHOULD OF DIE!" Sakura yells. Ambrosia only screams and cries "STOP!PLEASE STOP!" She looked at her mothers eyes. They shown pure hate. The door was open with Rai and the Inu gang. "Sakura let her go!" Rai tried to pray his wife off his daughter. Sakura pushed him away and Ambrosia got out of the bed and onto the floor. Sakura kept pulling her hair and sometimes punched her stomach "DIE!" She yells. Ambrosia only cries and screams. Rai grabbed his wife holding her wrist "let go!" "no she needs to die!" Sakura yells. Inuyasha and Miroku help by making Sakura let go of her hair. They did it. Sakura was punching Rai "let me go! She needs to die!" She yells. Rai order the guards to lock her up in her room. Ambrosia only stood on the corner hugging her body. Shaking and crying. "P-Please don't harm me" she whispers. Rai frowns and walks to his daughter. "Ambrosia" she flinched He hugs her .She hugs him tightly crying into his chest. Inuyasha walks to them. She looks at him and jumps up hugging him. She needed comfort so bad. She wanted Sesshomaru but it broke her heart. He wasn't even in the room. Inuyasha hugged back. Rai looks at them "I'll bring in a healer...she must be in shock" he quickly walka off to find one. Kagome and Sango looked at each other worried. Shippo and Kilala only watched as Inuyasha hugged the crying and shaking girl. They look down.

It was morning and Ambrosia stayed in her room, on her bed. She didn't want to go out at all, she fear of Sakura. Rai tired to get her out but she screamed no. It breaks his heart that his daughter is afraid of her own home. Sango walked in with Kilala with her plate of food. "Here" She gives it to her gently. Ambrosia slowly grabbed it and began to eat. Sango smiles and watches her. Kilala jumps on the bed and lays on her lap. Ambrosia soon finished, "Thank you" She whispers. Sango nods "If you need anything, glow the petal you gave me" Ambrosia nodded. Sango walked off but Kilala stayed on her lap for a nap.

Sango walked over to the dinning room, "Did she eat?" Rai asked. Sango nodded "Yes she did, She also seems much more calm then last night" She sat on her seat. Rai nodded "That's good news" Inuyasha looks at Rai "Do you think staying more days is a good idea" He asked. Rai sighs "I want to spend time with my daughter" He looks away. Kagome thinks "Then you will, we will make sure Sakura and Ambrosia don't bump into each other." Kagome thought out loud but then quiet seeing Sakura walk in to join them.

Ambrosia was looking through her bag and came across the drawing Jinenji drew here. She began to think of him "I should stand up for myself...like Jinjin did" She looks at Kilala who only meows and nods her head. Ambrosia got up and made herself presentable. She picked up Kilala and walked out and into the dinning room. "Good Morning everyone. " She smiles. She looks at Sakura, she put her fear aside and sat next to Sango. Kilala jumped into Sango's arms. Everyone was shocked. "You feeling okay Mi'Lady" Jaken asked, He was there when the whole Sakura and Ambrosia accident. Ambrosia nodded "Yes Thank you for asking Jaken" She looked at her father, smiling. Rai smiles back ' She's a warrior...My warrior ' Sakura only looked at her with mixed emotions. Miso walked in and frowns but forced a smile "Look at that Sis is alive" He walks over to Ambrosia and ruffles her hair.
She slaps his hand away "I'm not a little child" She mutters. Miso chuckles "Yes I forget but your my baby sister" He ruffled her hair more. "Hey Stop!" She growls. Rai sighs about to say something but Sakura did before him. "Miso leave your sister alone " She looks at him. Both of her children look at her. Miso looked at his mother confused "Yes...mother" He stops and sat next to his father. Ambrosia looked at Sakura. Sakura looked at her as well, red eyes looking into another pair of red eyes. Sesshomaru only looked at both females. Sakura's eyes widen seeing the katana on Ambrosia's waist. "Is that...my katana" She pointed out. Everyone looked at Ambrosia to see what she says. "Yes...the same Katana you tried to kill me in the garden" (Last Flashback) She mutters. Rai watched his daughter, "Ambrosia I would like to see your skills in the training grounds if you may?" He asked. She nodded "Yes father" She got up and walked to the training room. Sesshomaru followed her. Ambrosia walks inside and began to polish the katana's blade. "Using the weapon that might end up killing you" He looks at her. She looks up "Ever since she tried to kill me...I think it's destin for this blade....my own weapon to kill me in the future. " She place it down and walked to him "And...I'm ready for it...I'm ready for death..." She caress his cheek with her thumb. He holds her hand, nuzzling it. "But it won't happen" His amber eyes looking at hers. She glares at him, she had enough of losing her time with him, why love him if he doesn't feel the same way. She pulled her hand away and got back to polishing. "I don't need your help in protecting me" She mutters. His eyes widen seeing this new side of her. The only goal in Ambrosia's mind is distancing herself from Sesshomaru, the man who broke her heart.