Jake's house

*Jake's POV*

I can't believe Albert is only 15 minutes away! I'm so excited!!! I better start cleaning up!

'~A few moments later~'

There was a knock on the door and I ran over to it, flung it open, and hugged whoever it was. I saw a glimpse and saw it was Albert (Thank god it wasn't a random person XD) I couldn't really see that well as my eyes were filled with tears but I felt myself being pushed back into the house and the words 'Alright Jakey calm down, I know you're excited I'm here but you're acting like a girl'

"Yeah, sorry Al, anyways, how was your flight?"

"It was the most AMAZING flight I've ever been on! I sat next to the most amazing girl I've ever seen!"
"Oh, really, what was her name?" I asked with a kinda sad look on my face, but I covered that by putting my hoodie over my face.

"Her name was Lana."
"I know Lana! If it was the same girl I'm thinking of, she goes to mine and your's soon to be school!"

"YAY" 

*Albert's POV*

I flung my arms around Jake and said,

"I missed you Jakey"
He said and did nothing but hug me tighter. I blushed and pulled away hiding my face inside my Tee-Shirt.

"Aww, whats the mwatter, wittle Awbert getting all fwustered? aww such a cute wittle bwabwy"
"JAAAAKE STAAAPPP" I kinda gave him a gentle slap on the face.

"Where am I gonna be staying for ever how long I'm here?" I asked cause I mean, I gotta sleep ;D

 ***{~~~Time Skip ;D~~~}***

I asked Jake for some pillows and blankets and soon I finished my editing and went to sleep...

*Jake's POV*

After I shut Albert's door I plopped myself down on the couch and scrolled through Twitter. Just more Jalbert fan art. I smiled to myself and walked upstairs to my room and slipped into my Pyjamas and got into bed. I set my Alarm because I was gonna take Albert out for the day tomorrow for a 'tour of Ohio' Once I finally found a cozy sleeping position, I looked up at the ceiling and said very quietly, one of these days Albert, one of these days, and fell asleep.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Helloooooo, this took quite some time even though we managed to nearly get to 500 on the last one .3.

anyways hope ya'll are enjoying so far and cya baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ;33