The Plane

I got an Uber to the airport as I was so stressed and annoyed, I didn't think I could handle driving, After about an hour and a half, I finally boarded the Plane, and I actually got sat next to a really pretty girl, I saw she was texting one of her friends and one of the friends said,
"Sure Lana, see you in school!"
Her name was Lana, what a nice name. I got out my laptop and plugged in my earphones and went onto YouTube and played some music, then went to text Carlito, to ask him if he was free to do some editing with me. He said, "sorry Al but I'm busy" I just replied saying, you know the usual stuff you say to someone when they are busy,
"Ok, that's cool, I'll do it myself, its fine, the video is short anyway, Thanks A."
"Np"
I started editing one of my recent Rust videos and soon got done in about 50 mins.
I finally got off the plane and as I was getting up 'Lana' tripped over her bag sideways (don't ask) and landed on me. My face went hot red.
"Oh my goodness, I am SUCH an IDIOT, I am so so SO sorry sir, I really am clumsy"
"Its quite alright madam, I'm sure it was sincerely an accident"
"Haha very funny"
She nudged me
"Heh anyways, you ok? You banged your back on the armrest"
"Y-yeah I'm fine..hey what's your name?"
"I'm Albert!" I replied with a huge smile on my face
"Awww omg I love that name! I'm Lana"
"I love a Lana" We both giggled
"Here," I said picking up her bag, offering to carry out the plane.
We got to the bag collection area and Lana said,
"Hey, how old are you? I'm 17"
"Woah no way! Same here"
"Heh, that means you should still be in school, right? Unless you came here to visit?"
"Well I'm permanently living here now, my mom forced me"
"Same, except it was my dad"
" 'eHh LaNa YoUr ToO oLd tO bE lIvInG wIth YoUr ParEnts, gO tO oHiO aNd Do StUfF' "
"Then the next thing I knew, I woke up this morning with PLANE tickets on my bed, guess what, I'm living here now!"
"...girl you might as well be my long lost sister that is exactly what happened to me! Expect it's my mom that thinks I should start being independent"
"Oh sorry, its sad isn't it, sorry my friend is calling me she said I can stay with her until I find somewhere to stay"
"I'm going to punch you! I'm staying with my friend for the exact same reason!"
"No way! Well, maybe I'll see you in school? The Pliason High School. Gotta shoot! It was nice meeting you!"
"Yeah, you too!"
That was the best plane journey I ever had.

'''''''''''''''''
We did it guys, we did 400! Not including this little text here because this makes it 500 but not including this I got so close to 500!
:))))))