Mikeys pov

Mikeys pov

She Said She Loved Me To But She Doesnt Understand I Think Im In Love With Her. Its Almost Valentines Day And I Think Im Getting Natalie A Promise Ring. I Mean We Have Been Together What 8-9 Months Now. I Want Our Valentines To Be Speacial I dont want to be clichè and buy her boxes if chocolate and roses I wanna buy her a promise ring and a stuffed bear and cut off the bears head and then place the ring inside then sew it up and give it to her with white roses and a heart shape box of chocolates and white chocolate roses in the bears hands and then tell her to tear the head off and dig in the cotton until she finds a box and then ill take it out of her hands and give it to her and promise her that I devote my life to her. I wanna marry her some day and I will.... 3 Days later on Valentine's day she comes to my house.... I give her the white roses, then the chocolates and the the bear with white chocolate roses in her bears hand.. she looks at me confused. I tell her to tear the head off. " what why?" Beacause I need you to tear his head off please just listen to me"ok baby" she tears his head off and I tell her to dig In the cotton... she pulls out a tiny box and starts to cry, I take from her hands and stand in front of her and say this" I love you natalie marabell Cabrera I want you to stay with me forever and ever.. but since its to early for a total commitment I hope you take my promise ring and wear it so I can know that you promise to never leave me and I as ur boyfriend promise to never leave you so will you Natalie Marabell Cabrera take this promise ring?" OMG! mikey yes... yes I will take ur promise ring I love you so much I never want to live without you" what?" you will take my promise ring" I love you natalie." I love you mikey and I will never break our promise".

____________________________________

A/N ok hey guys I just wanted to make this chapter because I want my friend natalie to feel speacial and dont worry veronica I have a special treat for you to.