Ashtons pov

Ashtons pov
           *** Flash back***

" I love you ash " I love you to emily". I mean I do love emily. we were walking to the park when I got jumped and emily ran to get help and while the guy was beating me i saw another guy run after Emily and come up behind her and I screamed" DONT TURN AROUND RUN FASTER EMILY" she didnt listen and got stabbed. I heard police sirens and the guys ran... I ran over to her still bleeding from the guy and she was just laying there barly breathing

              ** Present **

I called 911 and they were on their way I was so scared I ran to calums house to see if he was there. * rings doorbell and knocks on door* "heyy ash"hey cal I need to talk to you" I say with a shaky voice I mean the girl I love just got stabbed in front of me. " ok ash whats the matter? "Emily got stabbed while some guys were beating me up and i dont know what to do" omg ash is she ok?" said chris " I dont know I came over here after the ambulance came Im scared chris i dont know. why did they come after her?  "maybe they knew she was gonna get the police and they didnt want that so they went to stop her but forgot they had a knife in their hand and accidentally stabbed her."idk but I hope it was an accident." lets go to the hostpital." said calum " ok I need to see her I wanna tell her how sorry I am that it was her and not me and that I love her so much"

             ~ At the hospital~
Emilys pov.

where am I?"

"your in a hostpital"  a voice I knew all too well said.
        Back to ashtons pov.

she looks over at me and looked so vulnerable I wanted to run over there and hug her.

"why am I at a hostpital" she asked

"Because some guys stabbed you"

"why did they stab me?"

" I dont know babe I wish I knew I really do. But If I ever see them again I might end up going to jail for killing them"

"NO you wont babe I love you  to much for me to let you go to jail."

"im so sorry it was you baby and not me. I wish I would have been me who got stabbed and not you.  I love you soo much i dont even know what I would do if I ever lost you." I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TO ASHTON FLETCHER IRWIN. AND I DONT EVEN WANNA KNOW WHAT IT WILL FEEL LIKE ID I EVER LOST YOU OR YOU EVER LOST ME CAUSE IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE AMD NEITHER ARE YOU.!"  Said emily ok baby calm down please the doctor said that its not good for you to get angry.." why?" 

          Because your..........
____________________________
A\N sorry it took me so long to writd this chapter and I know its not very long but just hang in there and they will get longer.