Avengers?

Previously

I sit on a bench for awhile and when the people are starting to come out of the café I start running to the way of my apartment. I here running following me I turn my head to see the people from yesterday. shit. I run faster and get to my apartment complex. I rush in and rush to my room I unlock the door open in and walk in. I close the door and turn around. I froze.

How the fuck did that get in?

I look at all of them.

Now

I back up and bump into the door. I try opening it but I get stopped by someone blasting the wall next to me. I jump in shock and turn around.

"Who are you?"  The one in red white and blue says

"Why don't you tell me who you are" I say

"Were the Avengers"

I laugh and ask" What kind of name is  that"

I get glares from all of them. I give them an amused look.

"I guess ya don't remember what happened last time"

"Oh we do my back still hurts" Says the one in red white and blue

"Maybe you shouldnt try fighting someone that can easily kill you"

"Whats this" The girl in black say looking at and photo. I rush to her and grab it out of her hands putting it in my bag.

"Its nothing" I say calmly

"Sureee" the one with the bow says

"You know what Im done with this" I say getting a powerful force ready to throw them all out.

"Wait!" The one with the hammer says

I look at him.

"You got banished so you didn't get hurt."

"No that's not why Im here"

"yes it is. your the Princess of Neptune the soon to be queen so your mother wanted you safe so you didn't get hurt in the war their fighting" the one in green says

"You read my mind" I say

"Yup" The green one says

"my brain is not a museum you don't just get to go in there whenever you want to look around" I say angrily

"But I can Im the god of Mischief"

"You think Imma care that your a god so what we are equal!!!!! Im a princess and a goddess and by your tone Im assuming your a prince"

The green one looks kinda scared and nods.

"Ummmmm why are your hands glowing" The girl in red says

I look at my hands and they are glowing. Shit.

I teleport all my bags and stuff to me and start packing.

"What are you doing" the one that looks like a spider asks

"Im to much of a threat when Im angry" I say grabbing my bags and walking out. I jump ontop of a building and was about to jump to another one when a big green monster jumps at me. I scream. Holy fuck what the fuck is that.

"Hulk stop" spangles says.

I get helped up by the bird like guy I run to the next building and teleport to my bosses front door. (My boss is my friends mom who got banished the same day as me to take care of me) I knock. She opens the door and lets me in.