Chapter 2

( Sophie's Pov )

*Beep, beep, beep*

I groaned before rolling over to turn off my alarm. The I realized...I have school with Luke today!! Running to my closet I picked out a cute outfit while I waited for my curler to heat up. I dressed in a Nirvana crop top, black high waisted shorts, suspenders, converse, and nerd glasses, before hearing a beep come from my curling wand.

Finishing my hair off with the last ringlet, my phone rang from my bedside table.

( L=Luke, S=Sophie )

S - Hey Luke!

L - Sup Soph! Do you want a ride to school today?

S - Uhhh, sure I'll just get my bag and I'll be outside ok?

L - Sounds good, see you in a few.

S - Bye Luke!

I hung up with a big smile on my face as I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs, almost tripping a few times." And where are you going so dressed up Missy?" I turned to my mom slowly, before answering." Um, well Luke called and was wondering if I wanted a ride and I said yes." she have me a smile." Ok sweetie, have fun at school. Oh and don't forget your sketch book!" I nodded while walking out the door, sketch book in hand, and see Luke's car in front." Hop in cutie!" He says winking at me. I get in and get settled before responding." Hey Luke." He smiled and started driving towards school.

The car ride was silent until Luke broke it." So today, your gonna make more friends." " Huh?" I said." Your meeting my friends today. You need more friends than just me, and my friends are really nice. Their names are Calum, Michael, and Ashton. You'll love them I promise." I simply nod as he carefully pulls into the school parking lot. I get out quickly, pulling out my sketch book so it's secure." What's that Soph?" " Huh? Oh, uhh, it's something I draw in no big deal." He nodded then smiled while we walked." Can I see it?" Like asked, as he reached for the book." No, no, no. It's private, I'll show you when I'm ready ok? Haha." " Fair enough, oh look! It's Cal, Ash, and Mikey!" He points towards his friends and pulled me with him. Turns out they're not that bad. I've learned that Calum has a really squishy face, Michael won't ever stop dying his hair, and Ashton has really cute dimples.

---------------------10 minutes later---------------------

" Ok guys, we have to head to art for last bell. We'll see you later yeah?" Luke said. They all nodded as we went our desperate ways." Are you sure I can't see?" He said giving me a puppy face." Haha no Luke. I'll tell you when I'm ready." He nodded as went entered the art room just as the bell rang." Good afternoon students! I'm so excited to announce we already have a project!" The whole class moaned." Oh hush, it's a drawing project. Each of you will have to draw one another in a particular scenery around them." The class groaned again while I was actually interested." And you can choose your own partners. This project is due in a week. So use this time to find a partner and plan something."

She returned to her desk as Luke turned to me." Partners?" I giggled and looked up at him."Partners. My house after school?" " Sounds like a plan!" We then talked for the rest of class before the last bell rang.

-----At The House( I'm tired and lazy sorry haha)------

" So, are we going somewhere?" He asked sitting down on the couch." Yes but I'm gonna use the bathroom, then we can go ok?" He nodded and started playing on his phone. I stepped into the bathroom to fix myself up really quick, re-applying mascara, and eye shadow.

Walking back out, was a sight that I could never forget.....

Luke, looking through my sketch book....

--------------Authors Note-----------------

It's short and bad I know! I was just so tired today and it was really hot :/ I promise I'll do better next time!!! I love you guys. I hope you share, comment, and vote :) it would mean a lot to me!!! Don't forget to follow my twitter and Instagram also :)

Twitter: @Never_Give_Up94

Instagram: @Michaelskitten97

Love,

Rachel <3