Hope

IMPORTANT A/N(authors note)(I hope you enjoy this story.Please do not steal this)

Hi my name is Isabella Dixon,but you can call me Bella. Im a survivor in the middle of the zombie apocolipse. My weapons are a Katana, a pocket knife, a gun with 1 pack of ammo and my dog Kayla (Kayla is a boxer). It has been about a year and a half since the apocolipse started and it was not going down good.Im all alone with my dog Kayla because my mom was bitten and i have been with her ever since.I was walking through the woods trying to find my dad when i stumbled upon a prison."Come on Kayla, lets check this out" ,I told my dog as we neared the gate to the prison. I couldn't believe my eyes when i was in front of the gate. There were actual living people. I gave out a loud whistle and a tall man with a scruffy beard and torn clothes walked up and opened the gate. People started to gather as I entered and the man with the beard said "take off all of your weapons put them on the ground"i did as i was told and Kayla sat down next to me. The man patted me down and said"Whats your name?""Bella and this is my dog Kayla"i replied "Last name please?"he said "My name full name is Isabella Dixon but you can call me Bella and im looking for my dad have you met him,his name is Daryl Dixon."i stated simply "Bella i have 3 questions for you how many walkers have you killed, how many people have you killed and why?" ,he questioned "More than i can count,1 and because she was bitten",i said sadly "Ok your free to stay but you need to see someone first" ,he gave a loud whistle and a man with a crossbow came running out of the prison"What Rick?I was sharpening my arrows"he replied agressivly "Meet Bella the newest member of our group and heres the best part Bella this is your dad"he said with a smile on his face. I looked at my dad and ran into his arms "DAD!"i shouted "Bella! wait wheres your mom?" He said. I looked at him with a pained expression on my face and sadly said, "She was bitten" i then burst into tears and hugged my dad even tighter. I calmed myself down immediatly and smiled and said "so can you introduce me to everyone?" "Yes I can, This is Rick, Carl, Judith, Beth, Maggie, Glenn, Hershel, Carol and Michonne." i waved at everyone. Carl was actually kind of cute wait..what..stop...Bella theres no love in this world anymore. My dad told me there was no open cells so i would have to share a cell with Carl. Great i thought. Kayla followed me into the cell and jumped onto the bottem bunk. Carl told me i could have the bottom bunk so i sat on my bed and lay down next to Kayla. It was so comfortable compared to a tree. I soon fell into a deep sleep.