Lizzie and Mika

I awoke still next to Kayla and it looked like it was time to get up. I got up and went over to Beth and Judith who were in "The living room.""Hey Beth, I was wondering if you have some extra clothes my size that I could have."i asked. She nodded and led me over to her and her dads cell.She grabbed a navy blue tanktop,a pair of jean shorts, a sleeveless white jean jacket with jems on it and some blue striped socks.I said thank you and went off to find Carl and ask him where to change. When I found Carl he was sitting on the floor reading comics.Strange,but I guess everyone needs something to entertain themselves with."Carl"I exclamed "mhmm",he mumbled "Where do we change and put our dirty laundry?"I said quietly. He stood up and motioned for me to follow him. I silently followed him down a dark tunnel and into the bathrooms. He handed me a towel, a washcloth, some soap and conditioner knowing I would be taking a shower. He then started to walk back and I said, " Wait Carl will you stay, I don't know my way back." He nodded and sat down on the bench and played with his gun. I jumped into the shower and it was amazing. They had hot water and it was heavenly seeing that i hadnt taken a shower since before the apocolipse. When I finished my shower i dried off and stepped out with the towel wrapped around me. I walked over to the stalls and went to the bathroom. After I went to the bathroom I changed into the clothes Beth had given me. I unlocked the stall and washed my hands. I looked at my apperance in the mirror and noted that Beth has a good taste in clothes. I walked over to where Carl was waiting by the door for me. He led me down the dark mysterious hallway back to our cell. When I walked in two little girls were petting Kayla. When they heard Carl and I enter they turned around and the older one said " Hey were sorry That we came in you and Carls cell without asking but your dog looked lonely. Oh by the way im Lizzie and this is my little sister Mika" I greeted them with a hello and said , "Thanks for caring about my dog her name is Kayla and my name is Bella. I can already tell were going to be friends." Just then Carl said "Cant a boy read his comics in his cell in peace,My god girls never shut up." He said before storming out to the "living area."Mika and Lizzie left and i was alone withKayla yet again. I was about to go out of the cell but Kayla wimpered so I turned around and everything went black.

IMPORTANT A/N(authors note) Hey guys sorry I havent updated in a while. I have been really busy with school and family. Any ways how did you like this chapter? Feel free to leave a comment about what you think and you probably hate me right now because of the cliff hanger but whatever. I will probably update by next Monday at the latest unless something comes up.