The Crowned Rejects Identification

To avoid confusion on the roles that the group of five plays, I made a list of identifications for the few main protagonists already mentioned. No specific order is done in regards to who is more of the lead.

-Name: Henry Age: 19 Role: Crowned reject (Oldest)

Crowned Marks (Sword): (4) Flame manipulation, Beast transformation (must be an animal of his size or smaller), Telepathy (only works on a few people, no reason as to why), X-ray vision.         

-Name: Connor Age: 19 Role: Crowned reject (Second oldest)

Crowned Marks (Sword): (4) Ice manipulation, Restoration (can only be used once for every target), Possession (for a limited time of ten minutes for each target per day), Force field.

-Name: Kim Age: 15 Role: Crowned reject

Crowned Marks (Broken Heart): (2) The ability to create anything (limited to only being tangible and non-living things), Invisibility.  

-Name: Alice Age: 14 Role: Crowned reject (Youngest)

Crowned Marks (Snow Flake): (5) Super strength, Telekinesis, Super speed, Underwater breathing, Illusion.          

-Name: Romee Age: 17 Role: Crowned reject and leader of the crowned rejects

Crowned Marks (Crown): (5) Super strength, Healing, Flight, Nullification, ? (discovered later on).