Chapter 8: Meeting

Before we begin i just wanna say that school is starting tomorrow for me so up dates may be a little slow.....well slower anyways.

But the good news is that we're getting closer to the end of this story!!! And....the next chapter is going to have a lemon in it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

________________________________________________________________________________

"yes, in his personality. Even his appearance changed." said one of Ryo's business partners as he laid out magazine  featuring a raising star in the track team at your school.

"She hasn't had any plastic surgery," Ryo replied as he noticed the males gaze moving from him, to you, to his assistant Jenny.

It had been a few weeks since your foster parents passed away, and while you were still upset with Ryo- you agreed to move in with him.

The world was becoming more and more dangerous as you know it, fewer and fewer people were becoming reliable. But you knew Ryo would protect you no matter what, that's the way it has always been.

"I didn't mean....i-i wasn't thinking that's all!!" The brunette who sat across from you stuttered out.

Currently, Ryo had two guest over at his penthouse discussing some track runner at your school that's been getting a lot of attention lately.

You, on the other hand, had completely stopped going to school- and pretty much everything to do with it annoyed you. But you quietly sat on the black leather couch with Ryo sitting to your left and Jenny standing to your right and listened on to their discussion.

"She's been helping me since child hood, she's a talented secretary." Ryo added, "and this," he gestured towards you, "is my girl friend [Name], I've also known her since child hood."

"O-oh! Of course!" The brunette raised his hands up in defense to Ryo's commit.

"Mr Koda's interview is scheduled before the Koshien track event," the second brunette said as he attempted to get everyone back on track. "I'm excited to see two geniuses face off, Mr Asuka."

"He's not a genius," you muttered. That's when the front door to your shared penthouse opened up, Jenny went to greet whoever it was. Not a moment later your foster brother Akira came walking in, and something about him seemed really off....

Well.....for starters he was yelling "what should i do," and he was shirtless covered in yellow demons blood. 

Ryo immediately got up and carried him to your shared bed room to lay down as you went to get some clean clothes, as he desperately needed it.