What is "Clean Romance Jesus"

Imagine that "Clean Romance Jesus" is a new series being hyped on the internet and you receive an invitation to write an episode for "Clean Romance Jesus" from the producers of the series. The information you receive makes it clear that it's your episode but that it's their character and series, so you will have to follow some guidelines.

This collaborative writing movement is like that, except that there are no producers, we all share  the character "Clean Romance Jesus" and write our episodes set in the same shared universe.

The guidelines help us to fit our episode into the collaborative continuity.

So long as we follow the guidelines, we can keep writing "Clean Romance Jesus" and using #cleanromancejesus to identify our works as part of the collaborative writing movement.

The stories (or poems) are yours, but the character "Clean Romance Jesus" is a shared character available for anyone to write.  (If you write any other original character into your story, that character is still yours unless you indicate otherwise.)

[Please do not use #cleanromancejesus tag for other general use of Jesus and/or Clean Romance. Separate  #jesus and #cleanromance tags can be used for other works not sharing our interpretation. Thanks.]