#Good news?

1 month later
Irene's pov

It's been 1 month now since Taehyung left, i missed him so much, but since last week and untill now, i still feel nauseous, sometimes headache and sometimes i got fainted, but i tell mom not to bring me to the doctor because we are just going to pay a lot of things.

(A/N: oh sorry my dear readers, before i forgot there is something happened to Taehyung and Irene too, i just forgot to write it, it supposed to be on chapter 9 before Taehyung know that Irene have a guy, sorry i forgot)

While I'm watching TV, i feel like vomiting so i go to the bathroom and vomit and my mom came near me "Irene-ah i think we should go now to the doctor." My mom said while patting my back then i just nodded since I'm tired already.

Skip

"Congratulations mam, ur daughter is pregnant." the doctor said cheerfully and i was shocked even my mom "Pregnant?" my mom asked in disbelief and the doctor nodded. Then they give me some medicine i need to take for me to avoid the dizziness, headache and vomiting.

At home

"Mom! I can't believe this!" i said while I sat on the couch "Congratulations sweetie, i hope Taehyung is the father." my mom said "But can i ask you? Who is the last guy that you do with S.E.X before?" my mom said and i can't even say a word because i missed him so much "Because if who is that last guy, that means he is the father." my mom added "It's Tae-taehyung." i said and she widened her eyes and smiled "I'm happy for u sweetie, i hope Taehyung is here. I know when Taehyung knew about this he will be happy." my mom said but i immidiately stood up, because when i just heard the name Taehyung or i said the name Taehyung, i felt sad, lonely, and sometimes I'm mad cause he leave me.

"I'm just going to my room to have a rest mom." i said and go straight to my room then i closed the door and cried. "Taehyung-ah, please c-come b-back." i said while crying "Taehyung-ah we will wait f-for you. U-ur child is waiting for you too." i said while crying hard "Taehyung-ah," i called his name once again "S-saranghaeyo." i said and hug my pillow and cry hard.

Taehyung's pov

"What? Did Irene's mom called you?" i asked my mom in disbelief in the phone "Ne Taehyung-ah, I'm so happy" my mom said and i don't understand why she's happy "Why mom?" i asked her "Taehyung-ah come back here now, Irene is waiting for y-" i cut her off "No mom, i won't." i replied angrily "But my son, she already regretted what she have done." mom said "But still mom," i replied "Taehyung-ah listen to what I'm going to say." my mom ordered and i obeyed "Irene is Pregnant." she said and i widened my eyes, my heart is beating faster "Tsk that's not true. Then you believe on that liar? Please mom don't believe her, she's a liar, she's good at making a story so that u will just believe her." i said and when my mom is going to say something i immidiately hung up.

"What is it Taehyung?" Namjoon asked me "My mom said that Irene is Pregnant." i replied and they we're shocked and Jungkook suddenly spilled us his drink."Huh? She's pregnant?" Jungkook asked in disbelief and i nod my head "she's just lying to my mom, never mind, let's just forget her." I said "but what if its true?" Jimin said "I don't care, because I know that I'm not the father, she have so many guys out there, maybe one of them Is the father." I replied "But dont be mad ok, what if ur the father taehyung?" Suga asked and I can't even say a word "then I will accept the child" I answered and they smiled "yes you should accept it, but did something happened between the two of you?" Jhope asked and I'm shy to say it but "Y-yes" I stuttered then they were shocked "what the f!! So ur the father!!" Jin was shocked "guys, we still don't know if Irene is really pregnant so please, let's stop talking about that idiot" I said and they just nodded.

A/N: I feel so excited my readers. I can't wait what will happen if Taehyung will come back in Korea and he will meet Irene with a child. Will he accept the child and Irene again? Or will he just ignore them? Well we will just know the answer if u keep on reading it till the end. Luv yah!!!

Now for the Chapter 13!!!!