Promise me?

-this is a vent oneshot-

Kalanis pov

I look at her, and I lowly say
"Do you hate me?"
"I could never hate you kalani"
"But I'm not pretty, or skinny, or happy..Maddie why love me?"
"Kalani you're perfect. I love you for you. I will never not love you. "
"Everyone says I'm a fuck up"
"Well even if that was true. Which it isn't. You'd be my fuck up. And I'd love you endlessly"
I sigh
"You don't have to lie"
She frowns "Brooke I'm not"
"Yes you are Maddie"
She sighs
"Baby. What about we take a nap?"
Sure. That way I can kill m-
"KALANI"
"I-I said that out loud?"
She nods
"Yes you did"
I sigh and turn to leave
But I'm grabbed and kissed
"If you actually think I'm gonna let you hurt yourself, then you're dumb, not for why you think, but dumb to believe I'd let you inflict pain onto your body without doing everything possible to keep you safe"
I look at her for a second
"You love me Mads?"
"Yes I do Lani"
"Promise you'll never leave?"
"I promise Lani. As long as you don't leave me"

I nod and look at her
"My minds not safe. I wanna cry. And scream. And just...I wanna be safe"

Her arms wrap around me and she kisses my cheek

"Scream baby. Let it all go. You are safe. You can cry and yell. Shit you can hit at me if you're angry. I got you, and that...well that's a promise."

-For the two people in my fandom, who I talk to the most. Hoods and Chris. Ty chris doesn't have Wattpad but like thank you.  Especially you hoods. I love you so much. Like Idk ty for saying and being the sweetest to me..even when I don't deserve it. And I'm really sorry if I upset you tonight. I'm okay, and I didn't do anything majorly bad. I'll officially dm you tommorow morning. Bc I logged out of ig and deleted it off my phone for the night.
Goodnight.
And I'm sorry. Erm goodnight. Before I say sorry 10 million times-

Jay 🖤