Chapter 7

NOAH POV

I get woken up to the rooster clucking and I get up and let the animals out to do their business and I get ready to work on the farm.

When I was ready I didn't see mom or dad yet so I made breakfast for us along with coffee.

After we all ate we went to work and since I worked as an assistant I learned to be fast and get it right.

When it came noon I had finished all my work. I then go to see dad.

"Hey dad I finished all my work"

"All ready," dad says.

"Yes, and here's the list of stuff I also did" I hand it to mom.

"Wow, when did you become so fast?" mom asks.

"Well working as an assistant they want it fast and good and so I put my skills together and bang"

Mom looks at the list while dad checks my work " I'm impressed"

Then dad walks back to us "he did do it all and the other stuff too" 

"See" I chuckle "so do you guys need help with anything else?"

"You're so helpful," mom says, I smile.

"Don't give him a big head" dad tales mom "why don't you go spend some time with Spirit" 

"Ok" I then leave and go to the stables "hey Spirit" he looks at me "hey buddy" I pet him, "I told you I would be back"

I then grab the stuff and Spirit and I go riding.

We rode into town and I see a lot has not changed and I saw a few people that knew me and they wave at me and I wave back.

As I was riding I heard my name being called and so I stop and look around and that's when I saw Mike my best friend.

(that's Mike and he's a tiger)

"Mike my man" I get off Spirit and we hug "how have you been?"

"I've been great and what about you?" Mike asks.

"Same"

"Hows life in the big city?" Mike asks.

"Its good, loud but good" he nods.

We then sit on a bench and talk for a while and after that was over I went home and put Spirit away in the stables and then went inside.

==============================================================================