Just like ketchup-2

*second year of high school*

The second year of high school was crazy and hurried.

My pain was terrible.

*A random Wednesday*

I stepped towards him, daring myself to do it. He snapped around, seeing me. His soft lips smirked mockingly. I stepped one more step, almost tripping on the uneven asphalt near his corvette.

"We-we have to do the project in English together." I stammered, messing with my black skirt. 

{IDOIT!! He knows that!! Ugh!} 

"Grand. You'll do it on a pool chair at my house while I swim. Get in." He flicked his keys and the black passenger door shot open. 

"Um. Ok? Just let me give my stuff to Cici..." I mumbled, terrified. I stepped away and handed Cici my gray coat and bag, pulling out my English binder. She looked worried, but I couldn't bother with that right then. I had a boy to seduce.

I knew I shouldn't even try, that I should decline his offer, or demand, and leave with Cici. 

Yet he was a knife, and I was walking that sharp blade.

I stepped into his car, buckling my seatbelt as fast as I could. He was in and driving before I could say 

"Thank you." 

He pressed a button and the cloth convertible top opened. I was shocked, nervous and high off the adrenaline.

I clicked the button to free myself from the seatbelt. I stood up and stretched my hands to the sky, yelling with joy. The wind tickled my fingers and wrapped around me.

"This is AWESOME!!" I cried, laughing.

He looked up at me and laughed as he swung the car to the side. I smashed against the sharp edges of the car, knowing I would have a bruise, but I ignored the pain so he wouldn't think I was weak.

"Get up there, I'll slow down!" He slowed down, true to his word.

Still high of the fact that my crush was right there, I climbed up awkwardly, almost stepping on him, and sat on the roof. He slowly cruised up his drive way and stopped in front of the black mansion. I slid back into the car, laughing with him.

We walked inside, still laughing.

"Set your stuff there, shoes too, we need food. SIS!!" He yelled, pointing at a spot on the ground. I slid off my converse and set down my binder, choosing to keep my purse with me. 

Probably the smartest thing I did that day.

A girl around my size strolled over, her blonde hair cut evenly around her strong shoulders.

"Hey bro. Who's she?" She smiled warmly, her blue eyes wrinkling.

"A friend. Her names Kiyo. Can she borrow a swim suit?" The sweet side of him shocked me, making me like him even more.

"Of course! Go wait in the kitchen, feed yourselves." She walked off. He grabbed my arm and dragged me to a large open kitchen. I could barely have a heart attack about him touching me before he opened the fridge and looked at me.

"What do you want?" He said, pointing to the fridge. I stepped closer, looking nervously at the food. 

"Just a peach, please." I pulled on my earing, a nervous habit I had.

"Here. There's knifes in the drawer over there and plates over there." He pointed at various drawers and cupboards while he spoke, tossing me a peach and pulling out a tubaware with pasta salad for himself. I went over to the cupboard and grabbed a paper plate and a knife. I diced my peach into even slices before sitting with him at the tall bar table. He chewed thoughtfully as I nibbled my peach slices. 

"We'll swim for a while and then we'll do this "Project" Ill drive you home around 9." He told me, his deep voice happy.

I should have said no, that I needed to just do the project and go home, but why would this book be written if I had?

"Ok."