Doubts

Third POV

Rapunzel was walking around the halls of the castle when she overheard her sister's name coming from the throne room. Hearing this made her stop in her tracks. Just as  Rapunzel heard this, a man she didn't recognise exited the throne room. Realising the coast was clear, she went in to speak to her father.
" I heard Jade's name, what was that all about?" She asked
" apparently your sister is planning some kind of rebellion but not to worry she's powerless without Varian " the king replied
"  you shouldn't doubt her, just because she isn't Varian doesn't mean she doesn't hold the same knowledge he does" Rapunzel warned
" worry not, leave it to me" the king said ushering Rapunzel out.

Rapunzel POV

I need to find out what Jades actually planning

Time skip to lab jade POV

I heard footsteps coming towards the door, making me grab Varian's chemical staff for protection. Seeing Rapunzel I lower my staff.
" what are you doing here?" I ask
" Jade, people are saying you're planning a rebellion. Is this true?" She asked
" so what if I am? What will you do about it?" I snap
" you don't need to be so mad at me, I just wanna see if there is anything I can do to make you happy again" she said softly, stepping closer to me.
" you could free Varian" I reply, stepping back.
" I wish I could but we both know I don't have the power to" she said, solemnly
" if you can't give me what I want then just get out" I snap, pointing the staff at her. Rapunzel raises her hands defensively.
" I'm sorry, I'll leave" she said, walking out.

Meanwhile third POV

Varian was crouched in his cell when he heard two of the guards talking.
" did you hear Jade's about to rebel against the kingdom?" Stan said
" ooh I'm so scared of a princess with a few pieces of metal" Pete said, laughing. After hearing this Varian grits his teeth and decides he needs to speak to Jade again.

Dear Jade:

You wouldn't believe the way word travels, even to the dungeons around here...........
I hope you're not getting yourself into trouble, there's a rumour going around that you're starting a rebellion. Is this true? I'd hate to see you locked up in here with me, you've spent enough time tied down to the castle already. I just want you to live a normal life full of adventure, see the world, do what you wanna do. Just forget about me, I'll get out eventually, don't let my mistakes become yours. Don't ruin your life over mine. The fight is over I lost, no need to start another war that can't be won.
I love you so much, I'm sorry
Varian

Jade POV
As Rapunzel leaves I get back to working on one of my Automatons. Suddenly Ruddiger runs in and jumps onto my shoulder startling me for a second. My heart skips a beat knowing it must be another note from Varian. I read the note and my heart starts to break.
" I could never forget about you" I whisper, as tears stream down my face. I write my reply.
Dear Varian:
How could I ever forget you, after everything we've been through. I forgive you for everything you've done the past month and I........and I love you.
I will set you free, no matter the costs for me or Carona
Jade
I slide against the wall still crying, bringing my knees to my chest. I look into the amber across from me and wonder if everything I'm doing is worth it. The more I look at my own reflection, I begin to see Varian's face beside mine. I whip my head to the side only to see he isn't there. I give the note to Authur and stand up. Walking towards the amber I place my hand where I saw Varian's face. I look at my own face in the amber and give a determined look.
" they....will...pay"