Chapter 14

A/N  Hey guys sorry for the wait but guess what..................... Someone offered to edit my chapter. YAYYYY and shes really nice and did a good job so this chapter is dedicated to her

--------------------------------Ray’s pov-------------------------------------

Why Mikey, why!? God this is going to be embarrassing. I don't even know how to do this.

 Jamie got up and put a CD in the stereo, it was like she was expecting this, and pressed the play button. A song with a dubstep feel to it started to play.

I don’t know what to do and they were all staring at me which made this worse, I could feel a blush start to take over my face.

 "Well come on hurry it up, I love a good show," Bob says waving a beer around in the air.

 "Need some help?" Gerard says, standing and walking over to me. Oh no, THIS IS NOT HAPPENING.

----------------------Mikey’s pov---------------------------------------------------------------

I shouldn’t have said that, I know Ray’s uncomfortable with his bod. Oh my god, why did I say that I feel horrible. And now it’s just making it worse that Gerard’s getting up there with him, we all know Gerard’s the most sexual and inappropriate out of all of us. This is going to get bad and fast.

 Gerard stands behind ray and places his hands on his hips "Instead of a strip tease let’s just do this," Gerard says in a hushed tone that’s almost inaudible. He starts to roll his hips into ray. They get into a rhythm and Ray places a hand behind him around Gerard’s neck and the other slowly slides down chest. I am starting to get jealous and I have finally had enough.

 As I look over to frank I see him gripping his beer a little too tightly. He notices me staring at him and looks at me. I give him a nod and before you know it we both are up and grabbing our boyfriends- I mean boyfriend and friend with benefits. I pull Ray up the stairs to my room practically dragging him.

"Mikey stop that hurts...MICHEAL STOP!" Ray yells, but at this point I’m too angry. We finally get to my room and I open the door then push him onto the bed. "Mikey what is yo-"

 I cut him off by roughly pressing his lips to mine, he gasped at the sudden attack and I took that as a chance to slide my tongue in. He kept trying to push me off, and he almost succeeded. But I grabbed his hands and pinned them above his head, although I didn’t take into account his legs which had successfully kicked me onto the floor. From the floor I looked up at him and he seemed to be breathing heavily.

"Damn it Mikes! What the hell is wrong with you?!" he says with a threatening tone in his voice.

"I LOVE YOU OKAY!" I scream. I don’t even realize what had just happened until a silence falls over the room. Oh shit, oh shit, what the fuck just happened…

 Ray gets up and walks towards the door, "I need to go for a walk I probably won’t be back for a while"

 "It’s nine thirty at night," I say a bit worried.

 I don’t care were the only words he spoke before running out the door. I was going to follow him but I tripped before I got to the door. I quickly got back up and ran to the door but it was completely wide open and he was gone.