He gains feelings ^3^

[guys POV]

Slenderman:

You and the notorious Slenderman have been hanging out for weeks on end since you last met. He watches you while you sleep, (always watches, no eyes XD) and he even walks you to school/work and back to make sure you're alright. He never thought he could feel this protective for a mortal, but here he was watching you sleep. He thought you looked beautiful, no, magnificent. "What is this 'love' mortals talk about? I feel as though that dreaded feeling has made it into me. It's funny really, I, the fear inducing Slenderman feels love and it's all because of (y/n)." Slender thought to himself. "I need to talk about this to my proxies. Maybe they'll know." He held his head as he sat in the chair by your bed. He hated this emotion. His mind began to wander as he thought about you. How beautiful you were, how you loved talking to him, how your flaws seemed so perfect to him and how you loved nature. "Maybe love isn't so bad after all." He said out loud as let out a quiet sigh of happiness. He teleported home right before you woke up.

----------

Jeff The Killer

Jeff, at the moment, was walking around in your house as you and your parents slept. He was having an internal conflict with himself. Come on Jeff! Just tell her! Don't be a bitch! One side yelled, while the other yelled. What if she doesn't like me back?! What if she hates me after I tell her!? He sighed as he fell back onto the couch. Lately, Jeff had been feeling different around you. He's been feeling happy. He sighed a happy sigh as he thought about you. He loved how you had an awesome knife collection, he loved how you didn't hate his features, and he loved how you didn't care that he killed people. He thought you were perfect in every way. He even makes sure your parents don't hit you. He loved you. He knew he did. He knew you loved him too. He stood up and opened your window. He smiled wider as he thought about telling you as he jumped out the window.

-----------

BEN Drowned:

BEN watched you play Call Of Duty: Ghost as he sat next to you. He, surprisingly, didn't want to play. He just wanted to watch you. He felt himself blushing as he thought about you. God damn it (Y/n)!! Why are you so fucking perfect?! God, the way you love and play video games drives me crazy! I just wanna kiss you and tell you how much I love you, but I'm not sure if you feel the same way. He felt bloody tears fall. He was glad you couldn't tell the difference. He smiled at the thought of you two being together. "Hey BEN?" (Y/n) said yawning and breaking his trance. He blushed as he looked at her. He got the idea and jumped back into the TV. He let out a love filled sigh of pure happiness as he sat on his couch, thinking about you. "She will be mine and only mine." he declared before passing out on the couch.