Ch. 2 First Impressions

The whole ride there, I was basically hyperventilating. About 20 minutes from the hotel, Char asked me, "Ok, so if you see Destery and get to meet him and stuff, what are you gonna say?".

I thought about my answer for a couple of seconds and finally said a very honest answer. "Well,first my ovaries would probably explode, and then I'd manage to spit out something like, 'herdalurghfur'".

She laughed at my response and nodded understandably.

Once we checked into our hotel, we excitedly drove over to Vidcon and had a very frustrating 30 minutes of trying to find at least a decent parking spot.

When we finally found a spot, we ran to the entrance and handed in our tickets. Once we got inside it was a different world. Every YouTube fangirls dream.

Char and I first went to see Tyler Oakley, Danisnotonfire, Shane Dawson, Tobuscus, and once we made our way to the back of the building, I saw him. Char even knew i saw him because when she looked over at me, I had a face that I have never made before. Scared, excited, and about to pass out.

Once she noticed him, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. At first I was a little hesitant because I was fucking scared out of my pants.

When we made our way over there, I noticed he wasn't very busy because he was throwing pencils at Nathan Owens. I laughed at the sight, and that's when he turned his head and looked at me.

Oh God.

With his gorgeous brown eyes staring into my green ones, I was in shock. Destery stood up and said, "Hey there! Did you make the mistake of coming here to see me and Nathan?"

He chuckled and so did I, and that calmed me down a bit.

Though I was relaxed, I still couldn't manage to say a word, so I just stood there looking like an idiot.

"Uh", Char said, "She's probably just a little shocked you actually said 'hey'. She's like your biggest fan. I am a big fan too but she's pretty big. Like obsessed! I mean she talks about you all the time! And-" I cut her off by giving her a nasty look. "I should probably stop talking", Char finishes.

I expect Destery to just give me a weird look, but he laughs and says, "Ha! Well thanks!"

I smile and say, "Yea. You probably think I'm just a crazy fangirl and I probably am...." .

Destery looks at the ground smiling then back up at me and says, "Nah man. Not as crazy as the others. One girl even touched my butt!" I wouldn't blame her, I think.

"So how long have you guys been here?" he asked. "Uh, about 2 hours so far. These fangirls are crazy! It's hard to see anybody, but we've managed to spot a couple of youtbers." Char says.

"Especially you..." I think.

Destery stares at me, smiling. "Oh my God! Did I say that out loud?" I ask, blushing a little. "Heh, it might've slipped out", Destery says, him blushing a little.

There was a little bit of awkward silence between all of us until he finally breaks it by saying, "So, uh, do you want me to sign some junk?" I smile and pull out a Capndesdes shirt and say, " Will ya?". He chuckles and says, "Of course, ma' lady".

He signs the shirt and also writes down something I couldn't make out upside down. When he was done, he handed it back and says, "Well it was cool meeting you guys!" I look up at him and say," You too! Hey Des, could I get a hug?" I say with a puppy dog face. He chuckles and opens his arms and engulfs me into them.

This was the best moment ever. His warmth was so inviting and he smelled like honey and watermelons. Weird. But nice.

Right as I was about to let go, he whispers into my ear, "By the way, sick hair." His soft voice sent shivers down my spine.

I looked up at his warm eyes and said, "I could say the same about you". We both smiled and everybody said their goodbyes. I didn't want to leave but I was excited to talk about it with Char, which I know was just as ecstatic as I was.

Once we finished meeting most youtubers, it has been about 6 hours so we were wiped out. The entire time though, I was just thinking about my encounter with Destery.

It make me freak out every time I thought about it.

Around 11pm, Char and I finally made it to our hotel room, and I immediately plopped down on the bed. "Did today even happen or did I just drink too much apple juice before bed and am now having sick dreams" I say.

Char laughs and says, "No kid, it really happened".

Once we both took our makeup off and transported into our pajamas, Char yells at me to come over to her. "What is it?", I ask. I see now that she is holding my capndesdes shirt that Destery signed.

"Did you read what he wrote on there?", she almost yells. "Uh no not yet. Why?", I ask. She points to the shirt and says," Because he wrote his number on it!"

I just stared at it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay thanks for reading the 2nd chapter! Comment if u want more which there will be... :3 Kay bye lovelies!