1.

{Emily pov}

I woke up because of a monster that came to my room. Oh wait it's my little brother. "Emilyyyyy wake upppp."
"Don't you see I'm already up"
"Finally, the plane leaves in 3 hours"
Yeah that's right, we're moving to LA. I lived my whole life in Stillwater, Minnesota. But we're moving because of me. I'm a professional dancer. I won a lot of prizes and I'm traveling a lot. Then my father decided to move so I can follow my dream bla bla bla. It's really nice of him don't get me wrong but he said that to everyone. I can hearing him say that "we're moving so or little girl can follow her dreams" yikes. But I love him.

"Emily your ready? We have to leave now." Is what my mother yelled.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm coming" is what I yelled back.

I pick my bag up and check everything before I left my room where I slept in for so many years.

*At The Airport*

"So is my little girl ready to follow her dreams" is what my dad ask when we arrived at the airport.

I roll with my eyes and put my earplugs in. I scroll to some playlists from Spotify and decided to listen to some new music. I press on shuffle and the song "hooked by Why Don't We" comes on. And I actually liking this. I'm getting hooked on this for sure. And put it in my playlist "LITTYY". We walking to our gate and get in the plane.