Chapter 1 - Momo's Story

Hi!!My name is Momo and I will bring you with me throught my adventure at school, at home and even to my friends' and family's houses or public places! I will tell you all so you will be able to be with me,always! I will tell you something to start...I have a crush on someone since last year, and I can't take my eyes off of him. His name is Lee Felix. The problem is...I can't confess...I'm too afraid.What if he doesn't want me to be his girlfriend? What if he humiliate me in front of his friends? I don't know what to do. Should I forget this? Should I just stay apart? Sould I confess and let myself cry all day and night long? This is so hard...I met Felix three years ago. We've been really close friends last year and I fell in love with him, But we slowly stopped seeing each other, hanging out or even talking. I miss him, and I hope that he does too. He was my only friend. I don't have any, at the moment. It is boring and strange to be alone all the time. Creating new friends would be really unhabitual. When I was in my old school, I had a lot of friends, Iwas even almost the most popular girl. It is hard to be alone, now. I hope that I'll make new friend, this year. It just had started!