Chapter 3 - Momo - Bad Staring

I'min my Maths class. I keep looking at Felix and I just keep telling to myself that he's so H.A.N.D.S.O.M.E. What I like the most about his look? His dimples and his smile. What if...what if he tells me that he loves me after the class...? I wonder...he would call me with his deep and beautiful voice for the first time in awhile, and then Iwould turn back and yell: Felix!! I will after run to him and hug him tightly. When he will let me go, he would be shy and he would tell me: Momo, It's been a long time that I want to tell you...I...I love you...I'm in love with you... I would then kiss him and he would kiss back...This is a so beautiful scenario... Why do I have the impression to hear his voice...? Like for real? WAIT HE'S TALKING TOME. HE'S WHISPERING. «Momo! Are you okay?Momo! Momooo!!» I suddenly get out of my daydream.«Oh..eh...yes. I-I'm fine T-Thank you F-Felix...» I'm now looking at the teacher, who keeps saying Felix's name and mine. «LEE FELIX! HIRAI MOMO! Why are you talking during my class! Give me your agendas right now, I'm sadly giving both of you a retained after today's classes. Go! Now! Your agendas on my desk!» This couldn't be the simple Truth...