Chapter 6 - Felix - Will you...?

Momo is not very subtile. I know she's writing for someone. And I secretly hope this is for me. «Let's talk about this later.» I'm saying this while looking at the clock. It'll not be THAT later. Just three minutes left... Three minutes to look at Momo and her song. Again, she is very pretty. I love her and her smile. «You can both leave the class. I better not see you there again.» Momo and I are taking our books, while leaving the class. We are to our lockers, putting our stuffs in our back packs. «Can I tell you something...?» Yes,I'm ready to confess...I'm just afraid. What will she tell me? «Of course! Let's go outside» Once we are outside, in front of the school, I start confessing. «What did you want to tell me?» I'm really nervous...Where should I start? «Momo...I really regret our separation. I mean, when we stopped talking, I was really sad. Since this, I don't have any friends, and this is hard. Since like two weeks, I realized how much I was missing you and how much I needed you in my life...I...I'm sorry...» WAIT DID I JUST STARTED CRYING?!?! I retried like four or five times, without successing...«It seems like you won't be able to tell it, so I will. Lee Felix...»She stopped talking because I cut her off. «Hirai Momo, will you be my girlfriend...?» She is staring at my eyes and I do so. She takes slowly the back of my neck, approaches my head of hers, and then kisses me...on the cheek.