Epilogue

Oliver and I had been married for seven years now. We had two handsome sons, Callum and Finlay, and a beautiful daughter on the way.

            Oliver had resigned from Puddlemere a few short years after we were married. He opened up his own flying school, like he said and taught inexperienced witches and wizards how to play Quidditch. He also taught small children. Callum and Finlay were well on their way to becoming Beaters. I couldn’t have been more proud of them.

            I followed my dream and sold my first book. “Life and Love at Hogwarts,” was a bestseller and witches and wizards knew my name all over the wizarding world.

            Katie had married George and they had two children named Fred and Roxanne. The both of us were ecstatic that we were now sisters and our children were the best of friends.

            I still missed Fred, and I thought of him every day. Oliver and I would go and visit his grave occasionally. I no longer visited every day. I didn’t feel the need to. The empty hole in my chest was no longer empty. I had children of my own whom I loved more than life itself. My husband was amazing and I knew Fred was happy that I found someone who could take care of me and protect me.

            I knew Oliver and I would live a long and happy life together providing for our wonderful family. I loved him with all my heart and I knew he loved me back.

            The wizarding world was at peace and there was no longer any danger. I knew my children could grow up in a safe world away from Lord Voldemort. I knew in my heart that nothing could be better. Oliver was my forever and I wasn’t going to let him go ever again.