After Math

Yuzu's POV
As I wake up, I could feel the warmth of Mei, I smile she rolls over and I could see her beady purple eyes. I was thinking that after graduation, what will my life behold before me. I finally say " Mei there is something important I need to tell you," she looks at me strangely I yell " we are going to be late for our apartment review." She sits up and yells " WHAT! YUZU HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?" I jump out of bed and say " I don't know, your the one that used to get up at the butt crack of dawn to go to school."

Mei's POV
I new she was right but I had to carry this on " Sooooo Yuzu, we need to get ready" I look around at the floor, all I see is clothes from the night before. Well that was a good night, I say that with a smirk. As we get hurry around, I see that the alarm strikes 8 a.m. and get a worried look. I say " Yuzu we are just gonna have to throw on some shoes, and RUN!" She looks at me dumbfounded so I grab her hand and drag her out of the apartment she says " Mei let me go, I have feet you know."

Yuzu's POV
My wrist starts to hurt, but some how I don't care I look at her and I start to blush. She looks at me, and then I just straightened up. She scowled at me, and I say " Mei, what's wrong?" She finally says " Oh nothing." I knew something was wrong, as I looked around me and then I finally see Mei's almost husband from the all girls academy. I stopped at my tracks, flung my arm around, but then my feet start to travel to him.

Mei's POV
Omg what is she doing " Yuzu come back," but what I feared most kept on happening..,.,.

Author's note:
I know this is a short chapter, but I wanted to give you something to see if you want to keep on reading my book. But here is the question what do you think Yuzu is going to do when she walks up to Mei's almost husband. Find out in the next chapter.