The Suprise

Mei's POV
As we reach the apartment complex, I could tell that Yuzu was flushed. I wander whats on her mind, I have to know.....

Yuzu's POV
As we get to the door, and we knock on the door three times, the person who answered was Mei's friend from high school was Momikieno, she screams " Mei I missed you so much" she giggles and swings her hair around.* Well she didn't change* " Momikieno, how are you" *conversation between Yuzu and Mei* " i'm good Mei, I'm just here to show you the apartment, my family owns it", " oh, and I see you brought a friend", " Actually Momikieno, this is my girlfriend Yuzu, remember you guys fought over me in high school". She looked thunderstruck and also speechless " o....oh, i..i...i... didn't know you guys were a actually a couple" " Yeah, we were...." Momikieno interrupted and said " well then why don't I show you the apartment"*. Did I do something? Did she like Mei? Does she still? These questions squirmed in my head, so I followed Mei upstairs.

Mei's POV
Did she still love me? I didn't know that me and Yuzu in a relationship would be a fear factor to her. We kept walking up the steep wooden stairs, until we reached the top floor, we got to the door, Yuzu walks up to me a grabs my shoulder tightly. Yuzu reaches for the door, but Momikieno pushes away her hand and opens the door. She looks back at me, her eyes glimpsed, then smiled. Yuzu knew what was happening and says " back off, go inside please, I would like to see where me and Mei are going to live, she says cooly. Momikieno looks at me tearfully and opened the door.

Authors note:

Hey sorry short chapter I definitely will post a lot more, i hope you guys will still read it. School is a lot easier. Love you😍😘😘! Byyeee