The scene

Mei's POV
I saw Yuzu running up to him, I gasp. Why was she doing this? How could she do this? While she is walking so many cars push on there brakes from seeing the sight of Yuzu just walking whenever she wants! She has finally got up to my almost husband and says " what do you think your doing roaming these streets?" He shoots me a uncomfortable look and says " because I live here, thank you for that Yuzu," then he starts walking away from us quickly. Yuzu is standing there dumbfounded.

Yuzu's POV
I could feel my cheeks burning up, the way he looked at me was unacceptable, I turned to Mei and asked " what did I do to make him uncomfortable?"

Mei's POV
I could see her cheeks burn up, her lips turned pale. What was she thinking? Did she like him? I finally said after a long pause during the morning " Yuzu, you didn't do anything wrong, he was just being a baka." She finally says " I don't know Mei, I don't feel well. Let's just go look at our apartment, then I want to go home!"

Yuzu's POV
My stomach lurched forward, my mouth got dry. What was going on, I felt my cheeks burn. I look down to gather my thoughts. I feel somebody swirl me around, and push me on the concrete ground. I felt warm lips on mine, and then a tounge push through my lips, to glide into my mouth. I open my eyes and see it was Mei. She took her hand, and slid it on my leg, and drag it all the way up to my underwear. I swirl her around and push her on the wall and say " let's finish this later Mei. I say with a wink, we kept walking down the street and finally reach the apartment complex.

Author's note:
I know that I haven't been posting. But I do band, and we have a concert coming up and I have been really stressed. But I will try to post a lot more. Thank you for reading my book. Bye 😃