The Choice!

Yuzu's POV *Thinking*
I can't wake up and see Mei desperate for me to wake up. I can't choose this. I could see the light. I could leave this terrible world, the only thing that keeps me going is Mei and my dearest mother. I couldn't leave them, leave them with sorrow. I have to wake up, but how could I? Mei loved me, I loved her.

Yuzu's POV
"Yuzu, Yuzu wake up. I need you!" I could feel tears running down my face. But all of the sudden, something soft and wet hit my lips. Mei? I could feel her tongue forcefully hit mine. Somebody was pushing Mei off of me, I could hear the sirens all around me. They were lifting me inside of the ambulance, the needles pinching me, but I liked the pain. Pain was dark inside of me. Mei was my total opposite, she was me in another life. I couldn't let go. Mei was in the ambulance, her hands trembling tremendously.

There was shocks of waves coming threw of me, Mei was screaming " Yuzu wake up, I love you now!!!!!." Sounds of feet hitting the side walk, people holding there mouth close. They think it was a tragedy. But was it? The screaming of a man saying "clear!" All of the sudden, I knew what I wanted, I knew I wanted to stay with Mei. I don't want to go back to the world, we go back to the world just to not know if we are going to live. To not know if we are going to live to see our mother the next day! We are our on this Earth to not know. But I am glad to know that I will see Mei. Even if it's on the Earth or somewhere else. I want to go on, for my soulmate.

Mei's POV
I could hear Yuzu breathing. My hand was on hers, a muscle flinched in her hand. I'm speechless. Her eyes opened. A man tried to push me away. I had no care, but to feel my arm strengthen up to push him away. "Mei?" in a quivering voice " your alive." 

The words that came out of my mouth that traveled into the loud painful air. Wouldn't help me for what Yuzu would say to me next.

Author's note:
Here I am, Thank you for sticking with me. Even know I left you. And I apologize! If you dont want to read my book anymore and to leave. I understand. Bit if you want to know what happens next, stay and read with me. And go on the adventure with Yuzu and Mei...💗