⭐️Chapter 7: Sleepovers⭐️

Kristen's pov: Today me and Liza was gonna have a sleepover. I'm super excited. Only us. We were gonna stay at  David's house. "Babe" I shouted. "Yes what is it, I'm in the shower" Scotty replied. "Can you come to me" I shouted again. "5 minutes I'm still in the shower" Scotty replied once again. About 10 minutes later he arrive to our bedroom where I sat editing a video that included Zane and Heath. "It's been 10 minutes" I said in my baby voice looking at him. "I know, ya know yo man gotta do he's job" Scotty said. "What's that suppose to mean" I asked laughing. "What did you want to ask" Scotty asked and sat down besides me. I laid my head on his shoulder. "Can I go have a sleepover with Liza tonight" I asked with my baby voice. "Sure, why do you ask me" Scotty asked getting confused. "Just to check if you didn't have any planes for us" I said and he nodded. "Can you ask Liza to come over" I asked. "Why me, aren't you the one who was planning that sleepover" Scotty asked. "No Liza asked me a few days ago but I want her to pick me up and my phone is dead, it won't start" I said getting kinda mad. "Sure I'll do anything for you babe" Scotty said and called Liza. A few minutes later he came back and told me that she was coming at 4 pm because she had things to do. I just had to wait.

Liza's pov: Scotty told me that Kristen wanted me to pick her up. So of course I did. When I arrive at the door nobody answer. I stood there for like 5 minutes because my phone just died and I had no charger. "Hi Liza" Todd greeted me at the door. "Why are you here" He then ask. "I'm gonna pick up Kristen, we are having a sleepover at David house" I said getting excited. "Great, hope you'll have a great time" Todd said and let me inside. "Thank you" I replied. I walked into Kristen's room. She sat on her bed editing. "HI KRISTEN" I shouted. "HI LIZA" She shouted back. "I've missed you" Kristen said. "Of course I have missed you too" I said and we hugged tight. "Should we go" I asked and she nodded. We said goodbye to everyone and drove home to David. Nobody was home. All the boys are going to Las Vegas tonight so that's why we choose this day. We walk inside and sat down on the couch. "It's 5 pm, what's the plan" I asked. "I'm hungry" Kristen said getting grumpy. "Well let's order some chipotle" I said. We both agreed and ordered. We needed to wait 20 minutes because it was so much orders today. We waited. It felt like hours. But finally the chipotle came and we ate.After we ate we laid down on the couch and by accident we fell asleep.

David's pov: Me, Heath, Todd and Zane are going to my house to have fun. Kind of a boy night. We were supposed to stay in Las Vegas but we drove home instead. "David" Todd said. "Yes" I said. "Well...I forgot to tell you...Liza and Kristen are having a sleepover at your house right now" Todd said and blushed.  "But if we are at different places in the house that wouldn't be a problem" David said and we all agreed.

Some time later we arrived. I tried to call Liza but she didn't answer. "Can you call Kristen" I asked. "Sure" Todd said. After a while Todd shakes his head. "No one answered". "We should just go inside" Zane said. "I think that's the easiest way" heath agreed. "Okay lets do it" I said. We walked inside and saw both of them. Liza had half of her body on the floor and on the couch and Kristen was sleeping on the couch with her legs rested on the table. It looked crazy. So we decided to mess around with them.

Todd's pov: We walked towards them. Just looking so they really are asleep. "Heath, get those black suits" David whispered. Heath took the black suits and understood what was going on. He gave us one each and we got dressed. These suits where used in one of David's vlogs for a couple of weeks. They had openings for the eyes and mouth. Everything else was covering the body, even the head. We decided to turn of all the lights. It was all black. To be honest, it is a little creepy. We fast but quietly walked towards them with a blindfold. Heath and me was taking Liza. Zane and David was taking Kristen. "On the count of three...1...2...3" David whispered. When he counted to 3 I put the blindfold over Liza's Head and same with Kristen but Zane. We laughed so hard but quiet. As soon as we did that they started to freak out. They screamed . We started laughing so hard. We carried them up by their feet and head and started to swing them from side to side. They started screaming out names. After a minute of swinging them side to side we decided to stop. We took of the blindfold of them and started scream laughing on the floor. "Guys WTF" Kristen said. "I thought I was gonna die" Liza said. They looked around and suddenly they look at each other in a weird face and said at the same time
"Why do you wear those black suits". They laughed. "Oh we just thought it would be scary but then realized that we put blindfolds on you" Zane said scratched his head and looking around in the room. "But What are you guys doing here" Liza asked. "Yeah, Weren't y'all supposed to be in Las Vegas by now" Kristen asked. "Well I forgot to tell David that you guys were having a sleepover" I said. "And I could tell him later but that was after we decided to have a boys night" I added in. "Oh okay but it's okay we can share" Kristen said. "And it's David's House" Kristen said and laughed. We all started laughing. So we decided to have a sleepover together. It was really fun.

So it was a long time ago since this book was updated but I've been so tired that I haven't found interest in writing. But I hope you liked it. I'm writing this at midnight. It's literally 12 pm and tomorrow I need to get up at 8 ugh. Wish me luck. Well goodnight, good evening or whatever time it is where you live.