⭐️Chapter 1: My name is David what's your name?⭐️

Liza's pov: I was sitting on my couch watching tv when my phone called. It was Gabbie. I pick up my phone and answer.
Phone conversation:
Gabbie: Hi baby

Liza: Hi gurl

Gabbie: I was wondering if you wanna come and eat at our favorite place?

Liza: Yeah, sure when?

Gabbie: 12 am today so in an hour.

Liza: K see ya by-

Gabbie: WAIT!

Liza: What is it?

Gabbie: I have invited my friends too.

Liza: The people you have been talking about ALL the time??

Gabbie: Yes, exactly! I want you to meet them.

Liza: Sure see ya bye

Gabbie: Bye
Phone call ends
So now I needed to do my make up and pick out a outfit that looks good on me. I got a little nervous. I have always had problem meeting new people. And the fact that it not just one person it's a GROUP of people. Thinking of that gave me goosebumps. But let's just think positive and see it as a good thing. I walk in my room to pick an outfit. My outfit looked like this👇🏻👇🏻

I walk out to my kitchen trying to take something little to eat before because I'm starving

I walk out to my kitchen trying to take something little to eat before because I'm starving. But I couldn't. It's always like this before something I'm nervous about. So instead of eating I decided to watch something on Netflix to calm me down. After a while of watching the movie I look at the clock and released that it was 11:56 am. It was okey as this restaurant only takes 2 minutes to walk to. So I quickly grabbed my bag and keys got out and locked my apartment then walked to the restaurant. When I ran from my apartment I felt a creepy wibe. I stopped and turned my head back and see this creepy guy standing 3 meters from me. As soon as he saw me looking at him he started running to me. I tried to ran but he catches me from behind. "NOO" i screamed. "Elizabeth I'm gonna get you" he said. Finally he let go. I ran so fast I fell 4 times. I thought to myself "omg that was Eric, my boyfriend in high school, fuck". As I walk down the street looking behind me sometimes I see Gabbie. She quickly gets in to the restaurant. I walk over there open the door...the first thing I see was this cute guy with brown hair.

David's pov: I see Gabbie get out of her car and walk in to the restaurant. Everybody was currently sitting on a table waiting on Gabbie and another girl she said she invited. I don't know who she is because I only know her name is Liza. And it's a pretty name. Gabbie sat down. We started talking then Gabbie screamed. "THERE SHE IS". My head turn to the door and there walks this pretty girl in. She had brown curly hair, brown eyes and the outfit that looked better then everything on this earth. We immediately got eye contact and she smiled. I smiled back. "Hi my name is David what's yours" I asked nervous. "Hhm hi my name is Liza nice to meet you too" Liza said. Then she said hi to everybody else. "Oh Gabbie you have such a cool group of friends and I have only you" Liza said laughing. "Oh gurl we know we are cool friends" heath said with his baby voice. Everybody started laughing. Liza sat down behind me. She looked so tiny. And I loved it. As the time goes everybody started talking to each other and get to know Liza more. When Liza said she didn't have a boyfriend Gabbie winked at me. I got up and whispered to Gabbie. "Wtf are you doing, you can't do that" I said. "Hehe sorry dude" she whispered back to me. After a while I got tiered. "Guys I'm super tiered" I said. "Yeah me too" Liza said yawning. It's only been like 5 hours. We all got up and said goodbye. Before we left Liza said something. "Can someone follow me home" Liza said looking down. "What is it baby" Gabbie said. She told the story about everything. About how mean he was to her. He did not abuse her in a sexual way but in a bad way she said. "I-I can follow you home Liza" I said. "Are you serious, that's so sweet of you" Liza said hugging me. So we walk out of the restaurant. We said goodbye to everybody. And walked down the street holding hands. "David" Liza said. "Yes" I said. "You seems like a awesome guy David" Liza said. "Thank you, nobody has ever said that to me" I said. She smiled and we keept walking. After 2 minutes of walking we finally got to her apartment. She opened the door. "Hhm David...thank you that was really nice" Liza said. "Oh no prob" I said smiling. "You-you can come over anytime if you want to just knock on my door" Liza said smiling. "Okey maybe tomorrow I'll come over" I said. "Yes what time" Liza asked. "Maybe...11 am" I said. "Sound great see ya" Liza said. Before I had the chance to go she quickly hugged me. Then suddenly out of nowhere she kissed me on my cheek. I turned red. "Bye" I said quietly. And then left and walked home. That was the best thing ever.

OMG I'M FINALLY DONE WITH THIS SHIT!!! YAAAS!!! But seriously wasn't this so good? Looking at the comments like "no this was bad" I KNOW. I SUCK. JUST DEAL WITH IT OKK?? Byeeee👋🏻