⭐️Chapter 4: Before the date night⭐️

Liza's pov: Right now the clock was about 11 am and I was just editing on my video. After 5 minutes my phone called. "Hi David" I said. "Hi baby wanna go on a date tonight" David asked. "Omg yes I really want to" I said getting excited. "Okey picking you up at 6 tonight" David said. "Okey bye love you so much" I said. "Yeah bye love you too" David said and I ended the phone call. From a casual day to a date tonight. I walked out to my kitchen and made something to eat. Since I haven't been out to the grocery store in a while I only had the pizza from yesterday so I took that. After eating I needed to pick out an outfit for tonight. I walk to my closet and open it. Nothing new. So I decided that imma call Gabbie and see if she wants to go shopping and help me find anything to have for tonight. "Hi gabs" I said. "Hi lizuuu" Gabbie said back. We both laughed at it. "So what do you want I'm editing" Gabbie said. "Okey then you can't" I said getting disappointed. "Just tell me" Gabbie said. "Okey so David asked if I wanted to go on a date TONIGHT and I have nothing to wear" I said. It got quiet for a sec. "Omg yaas pick me up right now and I'll be ready" Gabbie said and ended the phone call. I didn't have the chance to say thanks and goodbye. But I needed to be fast because I know that she's already dressed and is waiting for me. So I did some stuff and then drove to Gabbie. A couple of minutes later I arrived. I saw Gabbie waiting outside her apartment just standing there looking down at her phone. I roll down my window. "Hey gabs focus" I said laughing. "Oh hi Liza didn't see you there" Gabbie said laughing too. She jumped in the car and I started driving to the mall. "So where are you going" Gabbie asked. "Tonight" I asked. "No tomorrow but you said tonight" Gabbie said laughing. "We are going to a restaurant" I said laughing. "Which one" Gabbie asked. "I don't know Gabbie, stop asking so many questions" I said and we both started cry laughing. We got to the mall. It just opened. We walked in and got to forever 21. I picked out some clothes.

 I picked out some clothes

"This one" I asked. "Nah doesn't really fit you that well" Gabbie said. I got in and tried another outfit I picked out.

 I got in and tried another outfit I picked out

I walked out. "Too many flowers, it's freaking end of the summer" Gabbie said. It was just for me to walk in and try something else.

After what it feels like hundred outfits I come out with this

After what it feels like hundred outfits I come out with this. Gabbie just looks at me with wide eyes. "Wow" Gabbie said. That was the only thing she said. "Yes you're buying that one for sure" Gabbie said. "Yes" I said getting super happy. I changed and we go to the cashier. We bought it then walk out to the car and drove home. "Can I come over" Gabbie asked. "Sure I really needed someone to help me" I said. "Yazz let's drive faster so I can help you" Gabbie said almost crashed my car. "GABBIE" I said screaming. "YOU CAN'T DO THAT WE ALMOST CRASHED WITH ANOTHER CAR" I screamed. "Sorry then" Gabbie said. After like 1 minute we both look at each other and started laughing. "It was actually fun" I said laughing.

Time laps:

Liza's pov: It was close to 6 pm when I got a phone call from David.
Phone conversation:
Liza: Hi! babe.
David: Hi! baby coming later.
Liza: Why??
David: Because my mom forced me to do laundry, cleaning my room, cleaning the toilet, cleaning the kitchen and making food for my little brother. A/N (I'm a fake fan don't remember David little brothers name. Is it Toby??😂)
Liza: WHAT?? THAT'S A LOT!!
David: I know but I'm coming soon.
Liza: How much do you have left.
David: The toilet and kitchen.
Liza: Ok see ya babe.
Liza: Send me a message when your done.
David: Sure, by babe love u.
Liza: love u too.
Phone conversation ends
"What was it with David" Gabbie asked. "Oh he's just coming little later, his mom wanted him to do some stuff" I said sitting down on the floor preparing for doing my makeup. "Okey well can I do your hair" Gabbie asked. "Sure go ahead" I said. I did my make up and Gabbie did my hair. After 30 minutes David texted me saying his coming in 5 minutes. "Gabbie, David is coming in 5" I said getting up. "I need to go then so he doesn't see that I was here" Gabbie said putting on her shoes. "Okey thank you so much for your help" I said hugging her. "Oh no prob just call me if it is something you want" Gabbie said and left. After 2 minutes I heard a knock on my door. I open the door. "Hello" I said. When i looked up David stood there all dressed up. In black of course. "Hiiii babyyyy" I said jumping on him. I kissed him before he even said something. He emmediately kissed me back. "Oh hi baby girl" David said hugging me tight. He had flowers in his hand. "Is this to me" I asked. "Yes it is" David said giving them to me. "I LOVE EM" I said putting them in a vase filled with water. "Are we going" I asked. "Yes right now come" David said holding my hand and followed me out. We jumped in the car and drove right to the restaurant.

Soooo...yeah it was a long time ago this book was updated. But I finally did it. I'll maybe be doing a date night because before this capter was called "before the date night" it was called "date" and I was planing on doing their date but I changed it as you can see because the intro was to long and it was just bad. But now I'm done and I hope you liked it. Let's try to reach 500 reads before Christmas. See ya. Byeeee👋🏻