Was quite bored today, so decided to make another chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

'' Girl, u want some champagne?'' Kay asked me while taking a bottle out of the cupboard

''How did u get this?''

''HoW Did U GEt THis- u drinking or naa?''

Kayla was a ride or die, bitch. 

I ran to the kitchen and got ourselves two champagne glasses, I put them on a small coffee table as Kayla popped the bottle open. We filled our glasses and drank like fucking queens. Soon I realised it was our 2nd bottle... 

 I felt a little tipsy.

''Maybe we should go to sleep'' Kay said as her eyes were slightly closed. She drank the most.

''Okay, but ill tell the boys'' As I got up I understood I was a bit tipsy, and I walked with a wobble a bit. The hallway was quite long and dark. As walked I accidentally stepped on to someone.

''Oh I'm very sorry'' I said as I backed away. Then he turned the light on and seems like I ran into X.

''You look tipsy. Is everything alright shawty?'' He said while looking into my eyes. I looked into his eyes for a split second and got scared.

''uhm I'm gonna go-'' I said as he stopped me by grabbing my hand.

''Why are you scared by me?'' He said as he literally could read me.

''X, I'm not-''

''My name is Jahseh''

''Oh, Jahseh, nice to meet you im Leana''

''Already knew that.  What are you doing this evening?''

'' Nothing now, Kayla went to sleep.''

''Oh, me and Ski  boutta watch a movie, u coming?''

Got slightly excited there.

''Um, yeah, but let me go to Kayla first''

''Okay'' He said as he smiled at me and went to Isaiah's room.

I sprinted up to Kayla's room

''Biiiitch I'm going to watch a movie with Jahseh''

''Who's Jahseh?''

''Lol you're so drunk, it's X''

''ooh girl get that dick''

''U wish.'' I laughed as I fixed my outfit. I don't know why I'm so excited about this, it's only a movie downstairs. I went up to Isaiah's room and knocked and opened. They all just looked at me with confusion for a second and then smiled and guided me to sit on the couch next to Jahseh. 

I sat down, getting comfortable and looking at Jah who just smiled as the movie started. 

To be honest, I didn't watch the movie at all. I looked at his face. He had some tattoos on his face which suited him. His hair was very extraordinary which I liked. 

An hour passed, everyone was almost asleep. As I was about to get up, Jahseh leaned his head against my shoulder. It was so calming I fell asleep.

Good thing this was a Friday.

------------

So. Cringey.

YaLL WanT SMut Or whAT ?