An hour passed, everyone was almost asleep. As I was about to get up, Jahseh leaned his head against my shoulder. It was so calming I fell asleep.

Good thing this was a Friday.

-------------------------

Leana's pov.

Next day

I woke up in Isaiah's couch, alone. I'm still tired. But I get up and wobble while walking. I don't really remember yesterday, but I think I spoke to x- Jahseh.

As I walked into the kitchen, I saw Kayla cooking something. I immediately ran up to her and scared her from behind. She jumped a bit and then held her hand to her chest

''Jesus you crazy bitch''

''Good morning to you too.''

'' What yall did there yesterday? My sis got some di-''

I cut her off ''Nope. I fell asleep. And I wasn't even trying to.''

''Boring ass bitch'' she mumbled 

'' So whatcha cookin'?'' I ask while filling up a cup with water.

''Oh, I'm cooking breakfast for yall.''

''Thanks boo'' ( A/N reference to irl snap friend :)) )

She leaned to my ear ''X was talking about you quite a lot. How he fell asleep on your shoulder or what basically all the cheesy shit''

Out of nowhere, my mind was so happy.

 OH NO... I think I... like him.

''no, stop, you only know him for a one fucking day''

''BUT HES CUTE THE FUCK''

Back to reality, Lea.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts to see Kay back to cooking. I shrugged and went back to her room. I got in a quick shower and changed my clothes- a Nike t-shirt and some sweatpants.

I checked for my phone, I couldn't find it. Dang, I must have left it in Isaiah's room. 

Brushed my teeth and combed my hair. Then I walked towards Isaiah's room and knocked one time. I heard a '' Come inn'' from Jah. I opened the door to see him laying on the couch scrolling through his phone, but, when he saw me he turned off the phone and smiled and got up.

''Hey'' he said while smiling

''Hi'' I weakly smiled

''Came to get your phone?'' He said while looking behind him and taking my phone in his hands. Mind you, I was so basic my passcode was 0000. I walked towards him, reached to grab my phone, but he pulled it away. I swiftly reached afterwards when he put his hands around my waist and started to tickle me. How weird, right?

I couldn't help but laugh and scream ''STOP!'' while laughing.

As he kept on doing that, I heard some whispers and a bang on the door. He heard it too, then got up and walked towards the door, opened it and saw all of them - Kay, Isaiah, Ski standing.

''What are yall doing,'' X asked while crossing his arms.

''MY SIS GOT THE DICK'' Kay loudly whispered to herself

'' No, she didn't. Maybe sometime.'' He said while looking at me and smirking.

Oh. shit.

-----------------------------

NEW CHARACTERS SOOON

HOLY SHIT 44 READS  4 VOTES THANK YALL