'' Maybe let's trade numbers so we can hang out sometime?'' She asked

''Definitely.''

Actually, this is a good day. People like this are awesome. 

------------------

Leana

After I had coffee with Blerta, I thought it would be a nice thing to let her meet Kayla, and maybe she will be our best friend.  

''Hey, do you have any free time now?'' I asked her as she peacefully looked at the street.

''Uh, yes. My university lets me do whatever unless I get to know more about this place.'' She smiled.

And so we walked to Kayla's house, to see there were no cars parked. But that's ok, I have a key. Were best friends, duh. I tried to open the door without the keys, and surprisingly, it was open. I and Blerta went inside, to see Jahseh and Stokeley playing video games in the living room.

''Wow, guys, wheres Kayla? And by the way, this is Blerta.'' I said as I turned to her and she smiled.

''Heyy shawty, you looking nice. Kayla drove to the mall to get something. It better be food.'' Stokeley said as he admired Blerta, who was, not gonna lie, way cuter than me and Kay together. Jahseh just weirdly kept staring at me. Well, I don't blame him.

We went and sat down on the couch. I and Blerta sat between Jah and Stokes. They just kept playing them damn video games, but I broke the silence.

''Uhm, yall don't want any snacks or something?''

''Uhh, yeah. It would be good.'' Stokes said as he kept his attention to the screen while looking at Blerta every split second.

I got up, and so did Blerta. We went to the kitchen to make something for them lazy asses. As I walked, I overheard a little convo Jah and stokes had.

''Damn. Look at that shawty, I need to know her, maybe ill wife her up.  And so do you need to wife Leana.'' Stokeley said while admiring B's backside. 

''Yes, I need to. But I'm too of a pussy to do so. Someday...maybe, well, definitely.'' Jahseh said quietly.

I wonder what this means.

----------

this is a compensation for the longtime I've been away.

sorry.

ily tho.

<3